Tears Irish Tears

Yeah, the running game doesn't look great. It was better when they switched to Nolan James in the 2nd half and he finished with somewhere around 120, I think. Miami, BYU, and SMU will be good tests. I do think our D is pretty tough. Purdue will actually be an interesting test. Put up 36 on Wake and 38 on UCLA. I will be curious to see how good or not our pass rush and DBs are.

As of right now, we seem to lack explosiveness, but Denbrock's offenses always seem to get a lot better throughout the year, so we will see.
 
I bet their entire fanbase is hyperventilating about OL play and explaining to the coaches what to do so they can run the ball.
 
Fully agree about their offense lacking explosivity and difference-makers. They flat out are not running the ball well, and that’s foreboding for the few occasions they have to play better teams (us, BYU, SMU, playoffs).

Not sure I agree on their defense though. They’re allowing less than 2 ypc , and their secondary is very active and sticky in man coverage. Their DL might lack any big standouts but they’re stout and assert themselves in second half’s, which is typical for them under Freeman. We’ll see how they fare against Purdue who seems to actually have a plucky offense this season and better QB than MSU.

I hate those f’in pedophiles as much as anyone … but on a neutral field? They are a better team than we are.
 
Yeah, the running game doesn't look great. It was better when they switched to Nolan James in the 2nd half and he finished with somewhere around 120, I think. Miami, BYU, and SMU will be good tests. I do think our D is pretty tough. Purdue will actually be an interesting test. Put up 36 on Wake and 38 on UCLA. I will be curious to see how good or not our pass rush and DBs are.

As of right now, we seem to lack explosiveness, but Denbrock's offenses always seem to get a lot better throughout the year, so we will see.
F**kND, you c**ts eat ****. You can guesstimate about what will happen, know this WE WILL RIP YOU A NEW *******. Which is not a bad thing for the Catholic priests. Just something else for them to violate. But, they have to wait till after we violate yall. Dirty dog style, no lube. Maybe just some spit. Enjoy the rest of the season .Thing is yall know this, and pretend it’s not going to happen .
Ignorance is bliss. 🙌🏽 GO CANES
 
They are absolutely no better than we are. I’m going up there expecting to win. I do think we’re going to have our ancillary pieces play well, though. We can’t just rely on Toney all night. I take him over any DB in the country, but they have the dudes and will have the scheme to try to take him away and make others beat them. You’re going to get a lot of single coverage and minimal attention to our other pass catchers. We have to burn them for that.

And the ball has to come out quick. Mensah will need to be at his best to beat that defense. But if we have Lucas and Antoine back and fully healthy, we are gonna give them **** on that side. I don’t see anything more than an above average offense for them.
 
Putting aside the fact that CFB media seems to have its blinders on to how different they look, them losing Love and Pryce seems to have been a bigger hit than most thought.



They looked average against MSU last night. Would’ve been a 27-17 game if not for a dropped TD by MSU. Also, ND offense lacks push or explosiveness, and their D isn’t what they were last year.

Of course it matters to lose 2 first round RB's and a WR drafted in 3rd round.

They all made Carr look better than his talent.

Regardless our team has enough concerns where we wont make it to ND unscathed if we dont get healthier and improve.
 
Putting aside the fact that CFB media seems to have its blinders on to how different they look, them losing Love and Pryce seems to have been a bigger hit than most thought.



They looked average against MSU last night. Would’ve been a 27-17 game if not for a dropped TD by MSU. Also, ND offense lacks push or explosiveness, and their D isn’t what they were last year.

Yeah but their OC knows how to scheme around weaknesses unlike Dawson
 
Putting aside the fact that CFB media seems to have its blinders on to how different they look, them losing Love and Pryce seems to have been a bigger hit than most thought.



They looked average against MSU last night. Would’ve been a 27-17 game if not for a dropped TD by MSU. Also, ND offense lacks push or explosiveness, and their D isn’t what they were last year.


I dunno bro, @9oh4Cane had me convinced that Arkansas is a much better team than Wake Forest.
 
Back
Top