Tears Irish Tears

Salt Concentration Level: High

So the Golden Lamers are the have nots? That's hilarious.
 

Lol





IMG_0203.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0205.jpeg
IMG_0206.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg
 
Lol





View attachment 356552View attachment 356553View attachment 356554View attachment 356555View attachment 356556
It never ceases to amaze me the delusion that fans of other teams will believe when it comes to Miami lol.
 
I can’t let this go. This NDMatt91 claiming we’re desperate and Cristobal can’t develop a QB out of HS? 🤣🤣🤣

The only two years ND was good recently was with Riley Leonard and Hartman, both stolen from ACC teams.
The hypocrisy is so rich. But what one should expect from those leghumpers.
 
I can’t let this go. This NDMatt91 claiming we’re desperate and Cristobal can’t develop a QB out of HS? 🤣🤣🤣

The only two years ND was good recently was with Riley Leonard and Hartman, both stolen from ACC teams.
The hypocrisy is so rich. But what one should expect from those leghumpers.

9/12 playoff teams last year had transfer QBs

4/4 of the last two championship game teams had transfer QBs

Most CFB fans are out of touch with it’s current state.
 
I personally don't expect much from Graham. I think Porter will hit and Greathouse, Faison return. They lost so much production from Love and Price it's ridiculous. For all the Carr talk, he passed for 2700 yards and 24 TD's. He rushed for 3 TD's. Love and Price rushed for 2,000+ yards. They had 400 yards receiving. They accounted for 36 TD's. I think it was 29 rushing TD's, 5 receiving TD's and 2 KO return TD's. I expect Carr to have some better #'s, but they aren't making up that much production loss. No way!
 
Back
Top