- Joined
- Dec 22, 2011
- Messages
- 59,234
To me it sounded like a threat. Are we supposed to (God forbid) carry when attending games at their stadium?
Indiana is a permitless carry state.
Govern yourselves accordingly.
To me it sounded like a threat. Are we supposed to (God forbid) carry when attending games at their stadium?
Thought they was dropping the acc lmaoOh they mad
Which probably means we're going to 16 teams next year. The committee could alsi make them #13 to make that point moot.Imagine calling somebody else corrupt when your AD cried so hard he got people to give you a pity spot in the CFP if you’re top 12, even though you have to be top 10 to be guaranteed an at large.
Link to their board. I want to go invite myself. ThanksAs a Catholic, I would hope that a Catholic institution would behave better than this.
After all, while I know **** well I said a lot of nasty things about Notre Dame in 1989, I seem to recall that none of your fans who came to Miami died or were seriously injured.
I would also remind you that Indiana is a permitless carry state. Just a heads up after reading your boards, if your fans want to get a little chippy over a post-season snub THAT MIAMI AND ITS FANS DIDN'T CREATE.
And I'll definitely be there November 7th of 2026.
Being a Fighting Karen is crazy. Losing every time it's time to lace your boots up is crazy. Running away and not lacing your boots up is crazierYep. You're right. This isn't about ND. This is about your guys' chance in the playoffs. You should be off talking about your chances with the Aggies. Good luck. Maybe I will be back next year when our game gets closer. Peace out, all.
Just to spite ND, I hope you’re right. Bc the MOU only covers 12 and 14 team playoffs. In the 14 team playoff they gotta be top 13 I believe.Which probably means we're going to 16 teams next year. The committee could alsi make them #13 to make that point moot.
The Reddit CFB account is run by a Nole, so this doesn’t surprise me. That’s why they hate on us so much.
yeah i’m sure your room full of ***** players thought “you know what? espn is the real villain here. let’s show them by… skipping our consolation bowl game. that’ll show them how mad we are!”Why would we want to play crappy BYU? You wouldn't either. The main reason we declined is it is because it is on ESPN, which is in bed with the SEC and took every chance they had to talk crap about us. We are about to be at war with ESPN and the corruption. We will play in no bowl games they are showing other than the playoffs, no gameday allowed in South Bend, everyone unsubscribing to anything ESPN related, not watching the playoff, boycotting anything Disney, etc. We blame the SEC and ESPN 100% not necessarily you.
You are less than 48h from the disappointing decision for your team. Take a breath. Like I told you, learn from FSU's response and what that did to their program.I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
What's really going on here is Notre Dame knew they wouldn't have their best players due to opt outs and they didn't want to face ridicule for losing to a full strength BYU team in the poptart bowl.
MendozaVandy qb should win.