Tears Irish Tears

The problem ND fans have is that, as usual, they are blaming the wrong people. This whole Catholics vs. Convicts bulls*it was engineered by DisneyESPN and the SEC to get The Precious (Bama) into the Playoffs so that Greg Sankey wouldn't blow anything up. Notre Dame just made the Mistake of sh*tting the Bed at South Bend against A&M in a game they had in the bag and nine times out of ten usually win.

If the Domers win that game, they're 11-1 and are probably hosting or get a bye, and there's no conflict between us, but like Florida State in 2023, THEY SH*T THE BED!!!!!
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
@Cover 3
 
GOOD MORNING TO THIS BOZO
IMG_1868.jpeg
IMG_1869.png
 
I think the Domers missed out on a golden opportunity here, no pun intended. Think about the marketing: “Catholics vs. Mormons”, “The Holy War of 2025”. Love(ND) vs. The Bear(BYU). You don’t even need to market this…this right here sells itself. Next these weenies will start looking for a way to back out of their matchup with us next season(something I was not in favor of us doing had we been left out).
 
Back
Top