- Joined
- Jul 19, 2022
- Messages
- 54
Why uhh... did he record himself acting like a toddler. If that kinda behavior is normal for you maybe just head to the garage and exercise those demons alone lmaoHe took that well!
Christ, bro
Why uhh... did he record himself acting like a toddler. If that kinda behavior is normal for you maybe just head to the garage and exercise those demons alone lmaoHe took that well!
Why would we want to play crappy BYU? You wouldn't either. The main reason we declined is it is because it is on ESPN, which is in bed with the SEC and took every chance they had to talk crap about us. We are about to be at war with ESPN and the corruption. We will play in no bowl games they are showing other than the playoffs, no gameday allowed in South Bend, everyone unsubscribing to anything ESPN related, not watching the playoff, boycotting anything Disney, etc. We blame the SEC and ESPN 100% not necessarily you.
Multiple, I'm sureND fan, sure he hasn't touched boys?
I think decent shot that they cancel their deal with the ACC and even our game next year.
He almost cried. He caught himself.Im drowning in the tears, especially the top left dude.
Why society sucks today because the adults in the room are expounding these types of morals on people when things don’t go their way.
At least FSU, despite all of the players that opted out, which was way more than Notre Dame would have, ******* showed up and played the ******* game vs Georgia.I hope ND’s “snub” ends the same way FSU’s is…
I hope ND’s “snub” ends the same way FSU’s is…
Are you going to embezzle Miami fans to death or something?You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.