- Joined
- Jan 29, 2013
- Messages
- 2,863
I miss Lou
I miss Lou
Well yeah I wouldn’t blame him either that was the stipulation for him leaving Oregon.Only way he leaves is if the school stops investing imo
If they were smart they would. I actually think if they were smart they’d join the ACC full time and force the sec/big to treat the ACC as an equal.Is there any chance that Notre Dame joins a conference (Big Ten?) as a result of this in order to have more muscle behind its football program?
Ask any of them if they don’t feel like waiting till next year and report backYou guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
Two birds, one shot, retweeted by this Re2pect Sports dimwit
I knew he was a bigen king when he wore that hat during that game it was raining. That brother probably took a private jet to the barber to get that spray on!ND playoff spot was as fake as their Corch 's hair
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
He died on that hill, then resurrected and crawled down it to eventually say Miami is the team in the first round that can really do some damage.That melt down with Joey Galloway’s reaction was delicious! And yes, please leave the ACC
Where is Stephen A. Smith so he can call he a fat ******* againWhat???
View attachment 345890
You can enjoy the slow steady anguish and demoralization or fast forward to the inevitable
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.
Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.