Tears Irish Tears

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
Is there any chance that Notre Dame joins a conference (Big Ten?) as a result of this in order to have more muscle behind its football program?
If they were smart they would. I actually think if they were smart they’d join the ACC full time and force the sec/big to treat the ACC as an equal.

But they’re too proud to join a conference and are keeping themselves at a disadvantage
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
Ask any of them if they don’t feel like waiting till next year and report back
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
1765150950395.gif
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.

If you mean, Miami fans should be cautious they might get pecked up the a$$ by a bunch of pedophile priests on notre dame’s campus, then thanks for the warning. We’ll make sure to wear padlocked steel shorts or carry extra lube
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.

Because of posts like this, my Hurricanes shwag in South Bend will be louder and prouder than I had originally planned.
 
Last edited:
Lost in all the talk about what pussies the coaches and administration are, imagine

You are a 5th yr senior who has played a little special teams and gets in games like Syracuse when you are up 60+. This bowl game is that last time you will ever buckle it up. You have worked so hard for all those years hoping to get some reps here and there.

You wake up thinking your team is in the playoffs. A few hours later the playoffs are gone and you are told- hey sorry you will never play again because we are mad about not getting a playoff Spot so we are punishing no one but our kids by not playing any more. Thanks for nothing F you.
 
Back
Top