Tears Irish Tears

I'll post it here too.

What's really going on here is Notre Dame knew they wouldn't have their best players due to opt outs and they didn't want to face ridicule for losing to a full strength BYU team in the poptart bowl.

Everyone would've mocked them for losing like they did to us last year. But now, if we lose they can just say they should've been in over us without actually proving it on the field.

Par the course for them.
 
Why would we want to play crappy BYU? You wouldn't either. The main reason we declined is it is because it is on ESPN, which is in bed with the SEC and took every chance they had to talk crap about us. We are about to be at war with ESPN and the corruption. We will play in no bowl games they are showing other than the playoffs, no gameday allowed in South Bend, everyone unsubscribing to anything ESPN related, not watching the playoff, boycotting anything Disney, etc. We blame the SEC and ESPN 100% not necessarily you.
I think most here would agree that you guys deserved to be in over Alabama. And furthermore that ESPN is in bed with the SEC.
 
In other news, ND has decided to have a one-team bowl sponsored by “No, the tears are real,” in which their offense will play their defense in 12 scrimmages. Lou Holz will present the trophy to the winner.
IMG_1982.jpeg
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
 
Is there any chance that Notre Dame joins a conference (Big Ten?) as a result of this in order to have more muscle behind its football program?
 
You guys deserved to be in. So did we. Definitely not Alabama and the five trash SEC teams. I truly think ND would have won it all this year. It is so corrupt. The SEC was afraid of ND.

Again, not your fault, but I would stay home next year if thinking about coming to South Bend. I don't know if it would be safe for Miami fans after today's corrupt results. Just a heads up after reading the boards.
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REALIZE ABOUT MIAMI FANS......LOL I SUGGEST U TELL THE FOLKS IN SOUTH BEND TO TREAD LIGHTLY LOL.

I COULD BRING FOUR OF MY HOMIES....2 CUBANS FROM HIALEAH.....3 wezzies...5 blue lot girls...and @Paranos and take over the city of south bend
 
Is there any chance that Notre Dame joins a conference (Big Ten?) as a result of this in order to have more muscle behind its football program?

All they had to do was win one of their two tough games
 
Completely agree. I talked trash to ND fans for giving us a hard time. However, this is crazy. They pit ND against Miami as a smokescreen to get Alabama in. Disgusting. ND deserved to be in. Not over Miami, but 10,000% over Alabama. Not even a debate. At no point did Notre Dame look like a bad team this year. I mean Miami made them look bad, at times, but it was, in the end, a close game. Alabama looked like dog **** several times. It's just stupid they made it in over Notre Dame.

And here's the kicker. Why didn't Alabama drop to 10? Who wants to see an Alabama OU rematch? Miami OU would have been fun, and Texas A&M would get their shot at a conference opponent they didn't get to play this season. They really messed this up on purpose. They are guaranteed a second round game. Rigged.
Yes--this 1,000%!!!
 
Back
Top