Tears Irish Tears

yea this POV from fans I don't entirely get. (I know they had Leonard last year), but Love legitimately averaged 12 touches PER GAME last year (10 rushes per game, just under 2 catches per game, on average)....

He's great, yes, but has never shown to be a bell-cow back taking on 20+ touches in games.
He was hobbled with so few touches, I gotta think they’re trying to protect him to some degree. Which is absolutely the right thing w possible 15 games.
 
Going to be hilarious when they beat A&M and then it becomes "Miami beat us because it was opening week, if we see them down the road we blow their doors off"
These guys really watched a game where they got whooped on the line of scrimmage and needed ref help and think they should have won and that Miami played an A+ game and they played their worst possible game.

Would not be nervous about that rematch in the playoffs.
 
I was bored and decided to listen to The Echoes podcast with Mike Golic and
Jessica Smetana. OMG!! Delusional and sanctimonious, especially Smetana.

BTW Smetana loathes Miami, both the City and team. You can tell she took the loss personally. Now I’m ****ed we didn’t win by a couple of touchdowns. Smug ****hole.
 
I was bored and decided to listen to The Echoes podcast with Mike Golic and
Jessica Smetana. OMG!! Delusional and sanctimonious, especially Smetana.

BTW Smetana loathes Miami, both the City and team. You can tell she took the loss personally. Now I’m ****ed we didn’t win by a couple of touchdowns. Smug ****hole.
She was on hurricade being an *******.
 
The Denbrock game plan was definitely very strange. It felt he was trying to outsmart us, thinking we'd sell out on the run. (Also, if that was the plan, maybe do more play-action, but I digress). It almost feels like he thought our secondary and scheme would be the same as last year, that we'd sell out on the run AND have a terrible secondary. It was peculiar for sure.

I also love how they are having the complete opposite reaction to their coaches. "Freeman is ****ed about the game plans. Wouldn't want to be our coordinators." Meanwhile all our fans point fingers at Mario. Ummm, do you think Freeman had zero input or knowledge of the game plan? You can question a coordinator all you want, but in the end it always falls on the head coach.
They probably studied a lot of Minnesota’s film from last year, and to be honest it didn’t look what I thought it would look like. Different fronts and the defense played way faster than I thought playing in a new scheme
 
Both teams need to understand its game 1 and the opponent was a Top10 team. I hate ND, but they’re not out of it yet. We’re not guaranteed a spot either. Lots of football left to be played in 2025 and hopefully beyond…my $0.02

Go Canes!
 
Both teams need to understand its game 1 and the opponent was a Top10 team. I hate ND, but they’re not out of it yet. We’re not guaranteed a spot either. Lots of football left to be played in 2025 and hopefully beyond…my $0.02

Go Canes!
Bro I been thinking that. ND lost to Northern Illinois last year. They improved and got into the playoffs and was one game from the title. I need us to be playing better in December than we ste in September. It's seems like for decades, its been the opposite. Start off decent then teams adjust and we have no answer, going 1-3 in the last 4 is inexcusable. But when u have no defense, that's what happens. You need a complete team to be winning late in the season
 
These guys really watched a game where they got whooped on the line of scrimmage and needed ref help and think they should have won and that Miami played an A+ game and they played their worst possible game.

Would not be nervous about that rematch in the playoffs.

This is where I'm at. Anyone with eyes could tell we were clearly the better team that night on both sides of the ball. Honestly, this was really a 2-3 score game.
 

IMG_2580.jpeg
 
ND should erase every single change they made to their D in the bye week. Of course if your tipping run or pass before the snap, your already behind the 8 ball.
 
I’ve always hated ND but their fans are absolutely out of their minds. That is all. If you’ve been on the internet today, you know why.
ND fans always think their S**t don’t stink. They can shake the thunder from the skies, and they have Touchdown Jesus and the refs watching out for them. They can and have run the score up on teams, on us( I’m alumni from the 70’s). And Ara Parseghian has a f**king meltdown on Jimmy, bc entitlement and Catholic arrogance. It’s all made up Hollywood bs. Ronnie Regan as the Gipper. But these cucks on the committee but into it every time. F**k ND, we are the better team and would whip their a**es, like Father McLaughlin after Saturday afternoon confessionals, AGAIN. 🙌🏽
 
Back
Top