TheATLCane
Recruit
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2012
- Messages
- 2,179
Bunch of sore losers in basketball too
I believe Shrewsberry was tracking down the ref to tell him ND would be favored on a neutral court, so make sure to give his team the W
Bunch of sore losers in basketball too
Bunch of sore losers in basketball too
This is hilarious and shows how much of a garbage product the NBA has become.
Your fault for getting into business with a Domer!My business partner (ND fan) says that they would have done more than what UM is doing had they got into the CFP. After laughing at him, I asked if he still thinks ND would beat UM, and his response was, "oh, for sure".
Maybe he and @TpaBayFlyFisher 's bull gator partner can go on a *** cruise together.My business partner (ND fan) says that they would have done more than what UM is doing had they got into the CFP. After laughing at him, I asked if he still thinks ND would beat UM, and his response was, "oh, for sure".
I wish I had a choice in this. I used the term "business partner" loosely. I took over a practice in which it was required that two FAs come in. It was me and this.... individual. Anyway, I asked him what his plans are for the evening. After he answered, he asked what I am doing. I just smiledYour fault for getting into business with a Domer!![]()
keep your "partner" away from the checking accountMy business partner (ND fan) says that they would have done more than what UM is doing had they got into the CFP. After laughing at him, I asked if he still thinks ND would beat UM, and his response was, "oh, for sure".
The banner says 2026 champs “we beat Miami because trust me bro”They should put up a banner like UCF.
probably booked through one of the copious *** cruise ads on cis. props to them for adding to d$’s revenue stream.Maybe he and @TpaBayFlyFisher 's bull gator partner can go on a *** cruise together.
My business partner (ND fan) says that they would have done more than what UM is doing had they got into the CFP. After laughing at him, I asked if he still thinks ND would beat UM, and his response was, "oh, for sure".
“We are the hottest team in America. We deserve this banner. “The banner says 2026 champs “we beat Miami because trust me bro”