- Joined
- Nov 11, 2019
- Messages
- 6,280
WTF is this F**kery. These Aholes are so delusional they think Ronnie Reagan really was “The Gipper”
Agreed but god works in mysterious ways and he wanted the country to get to laugh at their meltdown.They should have been in over Bama, real talk. Bama getting in was egregious. OU too btw.
They should have been in over Bama, real talk. Bama getting in was egregious. OU too btw.
Hey, remember when players were called for traveling?This is hilarious and shows how much of a garbage product the NBA has become.
I DONT KNOW IF YOU REALIZE ABOUT MIAMI FANS......LOL I SUGGEST U TELL THE FOLKS IN SOUTH BEND TO TREAD LIGHTLY LOL.
I COULD BRING FOUR OF MY HOMIES....2 CUBANS FROM HIALEAH.....3 wezzies...5 blue lot girls...and @Paranos and take over the city of south bend
I’m not even that old but I feel like I’m being gaslighted with this bull**** of no pivot foot established combined with having another gather step to establish whatever you consider a pivot foot anymore.Hey, remember when players were called for traveling?