IPF

Jane usher

Band
Banned
Any updates on the Indoor Practice Facility ? It's a joke how we haven't started building... funding will come through out construction...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Lemonis is currently donating 50% of any pledge put up towards the IPF. Says his goal is 3 million , right now combined they are over at about 1.1 million. I like Lemonis , he is a big advocate for the city

Last edited:
Advertisement
Marcus Lemonis is currently donating 50% of any pledge put up towards the IPF. Says his goal is 3 million , right now combined they are over at over 1.3 million . This is the link I found for it . I like Lemonis , he is a big advocate for the city .

University of Miami Hurricanes Membership

Yeah, everyone should take advantage of this. It is time to put our money where our mouths are. Even if it is $20. In college football, you have to keep up with the times or you are left behind. The fact that we are the last power five team without an IPF is pretty embarrassing. Especially with Miami being in one of the most weather affected areas of the country.

Lets get this thing done!

Advertisement
Marcus Lemonis is currently donating 50% of any pledge put up towards the IPF. Says his goal is 3 million , right now combined they are over at over 1.3 million . This is the link I found for it . I like Lemonis , he is a big advocate for the city .

Your addy and email on here, you should delete the post

I just pledged the remaining amount through the link!

I thought the same thing lmao

Any updates on the Indoor Practice Facility ? It's a joke how we haven't started building... funding will come through out construction...

32 million raised as of a few weeks ago. Need 34 million

Where did you get this number from? I'm not throwing shade or coming at you sideways, I just want to know where this was said that we have 32mil raised.

Advertisement

Your addy and email on here, you should delete the post

Thanks for the heads up brother, i think that is just generic info on there , that is not my info , but I took the link off regardless. People will know how/where to find it . That's cool as **** of ML to do this tho, he almost halfway there , let's hope this is the last 3 million needed. Like a previous poster said even if you put up $20 or so , anything helps , can't wait to see this IPF finished .

They said from the beginning that they weren't going to start construction for over a year after the announcement. Why is everyone so surprised it's not finished yet?

They said from the beginning that they weren't going to start construction for over a year after the announcement. Why is everyone so surprised it's not finished yet?

because op the genius [allegedly] donated $2000 towards something without reading the details.

Advertisement
Back