IPF

Advertisement
Any updates on the Indoor Practice Facility ? It's a joke how we haven't started building... funding will come through out construction...

32 million raised as of a few weeks ago. Need 34 million

Where did you see this?
IMG_0406.jpg

The dollar sign goes in front. Like this - $2000.

Don't know why. This shīt made me laugh really hard.

Are you guys really cracking on someone who has contributed directly towards helping this university prosper? That's crazy. [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] personally I'd like to thank you & express my gratitude for your contribution. If only more fans had your same level of commitment.

Advertisement

Are you guys really cracking on someone who has contributed directly towards helping this university prosper? That's crazy. [MENTION=16258]Jane usher[/MENTION] personally I'd like to thank you & express my gratitude for your contribution. If only more fans had your same level of commitment.

Hey Brooklyn, I have a bridge to sell you. In fact I can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. Name your price.

"She" can post a cancelled check or it didn't happen.

"She" can post a cancelled check or it didn't happen.

Ain't that serious.

Hey Brooklyn, I have a bridge to sell you. In fact I can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. Name your price.

That's not the point. Who are you or anyone else to say Wether or not that individual actually donated? We have no waye of knowing one way or another & it's no skin off anyone else to simply leave it be. If that person's existence benefits somehow by telling a group of complete strangers on a message board a complete lie than I guarantee you they are past the point of being affected by anyone here's words. For this fanbase they would be just as likely to be lying by saying they actually support us through season tickets than donating towards the ipf

Advertisement

That's not the point. Who are you or anyone else to say Wether or not that individual actually donated? We have no waye of knowing one way or another & it's no skin off anyone else to simply leave it be. If that person's existence benefits somehow by telling a group of complete strangers on a message board a complete lie than I guarantee you they are past the point of being affected by anyone here's words. For this fanbase they would be just as likely to be lying by saying they actually support us through season tickets than donating towards the ipf

some posters on this forum like to rip on people just to make themselves seem smart and tough. It's a self esteem issue.

Haha. Brooklyn, the question should be who are you to take this person's word for it? I don't know whether* the person donated or not, but I **** sure not going to take their word for it. For someone to donate $2000, but not know that Miami has said from the very beginning that ground won't be broken until they have all the funding is a little suspicious. Either way, you should you be walk around with a more critical eye.

Haha. Brooklyn, the question should be who are you to take this person's word for it? I don't know whether* the person donated or not, but I **** sure not going to take their word for it. For someone to donate $2000, but not know that Miami has said from the very beginning that ground won't be broken until they have all the funding is a little suspicious. Either way, you should you be walk around with a more critical eye.

My critical eye is reserved for things that are relevant to real life brother. This ain't. Again,whether or not they actually donated like they said is irrelevant to us. It won't change our day from either aspect. When it's all said & done it's taken with a grain of salt. It doesn't hurt you though to not just blindly disrespect someone just because you think they said or did something stupid. Agreed they should know we aren't breaking ground until all money is in place. But the fact that they either don't or forgot that detail is pointless. Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say it's been the plan all along to break ground once all donations are secured... it's just as simple brother. But it's Kool. No argument here. We r all our own people

Advertisement

My critical eye is reserved for things that are relevant to real life brother. This ain't. Again,whether or not they actually donated like they said is irrelevant to us. It won't change our day from either aspect. When it's all said & done it's taken with a grain of salt. It doesn't hurt you though to not just blindly disrespect someone just because you think they said or did something stupid. Agreed they should know we aren't breaking ground until all money is in place. But the fact that they either don't or forgot that detail is pointless. Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say it's been the plan all along to break ground once all donations are secured... it's just as simple brother. But it's Kool. No argument here. We r all our own people

Please point out where I disrespected the porster?

Advertisement

some posters on this forum like to rip on people just to make themselves seem smart and tough. It's a self esteem issue.

No, this is the internet where you'll seldom be wrong if you assume everyone is lying their asses off. No offense, but it seems unlikely that the OP is female or has donated any money let alone 2000$. I freely admit that I could be wrong, but the odds are in my favor.

No, this is the internet where you'll seldom be wrong if you assume everyone is lying their asses off. No offense, but it seems unlikely that the OP is female or has donated any money let alone 2000$. I freely admit that I could be wrong, but the odds are in my favor.

Only way I could see the odds are at 50/50. What other intangibles we got?

Advertisement
Back