IPF

Hey Brooklyn, I have a bridge to sell you. In fact I can sell you the Brooklyn bridge. Name your price.

That's not the point. Who are you or anyone else to say Wether or not that individual actually donated? We have no waye of knowing one way or another & it's no skin off anyone else to simply leave it be. If that person's existence benefits somehow by telling a group of complete strangers on a message board a complete lie than I guarantee you they are past the point of being affected by anyone here's words. For this fanbase they would be just as likely to be lying by saying they actually support us through season tickets than donating towards the ipf

some posters on this forum like to rip on people just to make themselves seem smart and tough. It's a self esteem issue.

No, this is the internet where you'll seldom be wrong if you assume everyone is lying their asses off. No offense, but it seems unlikely that the OP is female or has donated any money let alone 2000$. I freely admit that I could be wrong, but the odds are in my favor.

Only way I could see the odds are at 50/50. What other intangibles we got?

How do you figure? Knowing they can't be found out, people pretend all kinds of things on the internet.

Advertisement
It's either truth or a lie. That's 50/50 unless there's intangibles. Far as this individual I now agree buddy full of **** cause of another thread but the situation still remains the same.

Anyone have the latest on the IPF progress? I know we were less than 3 mil away from having it fully funded. It would certainly help us secure some recruits if we get this thing going. We can't compete with a lazy river but Canes aren't lazy and they dont belong at a river when there is work to do. Any sites that we can go to to seethe status of funding?

Anyone have the latest on the IPF progress? I know we were less than 3 mil away from having it fully funded. It would certainly help us secure some recruits if we get this thing going. We can't compete with a lazy river but Canes aren't lazy and they dont belong at a river when there is work to do. Any sites that we can go to to seethe status of funding?

They're keeping it quiet because they don't want you to know about it.

Advertisement

Thank you. Spoken like a true Canes fan.

Means to me, they are still short otherwise a celebration would happen.

The dollar sign goes in front. Like this - $2000.

Don't know why. This shīt made me laugh really hard.

Me too. Lmfao.

This made me laugh to ���� but I'm used to the € way

Which also precedes the amount ....

So, i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about .... and i'm sure UM appreciates your corporate finance and project management skills.

The dollar sign goes in front. Like this - $2000.

Don't know why. This shīt made me laugh really hard.

Me too. Lmfao.

This made me laugh to ���� but I'm used to the € way

Which also precedes the amount ....

So, i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you are talking about .... and i'm sure UM appreciates your corporate finance and project management skills.

Jane usher has so many Ls in this thread.

Advertisement
Looks like we are less than 1 million away if this is up to date.

IMG_3945.jpg

Looks like we are less than 1 million away if this is up to date.

View attachment 43245

Lemonis' campaign is not limited to the IPF.

The #MatchMarcus Campaign will fund the following Building Champions Initiatives:

1. Academics - Maintaining academic facilities and staffing resources to continue graduating student-athletes among the highest graduation success rates for Power 5 schools.
  2. Athletics - Providing the best resources, including facilities, trainers and medical care to foster competitive excellence.
  3. Life - it’s not about the next four years but the next 40 Years. Providing student-athletes with comprehensive career training and job placement, life coaching and community service opportunities to enrich their lives after their collegiate career is complete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back