IPF Update!!!!!

Pardon my ignorance if this is already been explained, but what happens to Greentree practice field now? A lot of Legends have been made on that for it to just go to waste.

The plan is to only use the IPF when its raining/lightening. Regular practice will still be outside. I hope they hold to that. The Dolphins took away their September/October home field advantage in the heat now that they use the IPF all the time.

Advertisement
I actually think it becomes beneficial for a game played indoors like the one in Texas with crowd noise especially. Not to mention, the turf is probably the same

The plan is to only use the IPF when its raining/lightening. Regular practice will still be outside. I hope they hold to that. The Dolphins took away their September/October home field advantage in the heat now that they use the IPF all the time.

This is a good point. The heat is one of our biggest advantages. We gotta make sure we keep it that way. The IPF looks amazing, though, and will pay dividends in the form of all that lost practice time when lightning strikes.

Advertisement
giphy (1).gif

We're only going to be indoors when the weather is bad I believe.

The heat they practice in gives Miami a home field advantage, so they have to use stay outside when they can. I could even see them practicing in the rain, as long as there's no lightning. I think I read last year they'd lose up to 20 practices a year to lightning. With the IPF and the new dorms, the facilities issue will be in the past, ..although they still don't have a slide...

Advertisement
Does this mean that the Greentree All-Americans are now considered Carol Soffer IPF All-Americans? lol

This was earlier this week. So happy we don't have to see this sh^t any more.

you will tho because it can rain when we play that's our advantage cause it always rains in SFL, its lighting that's bad cause it stopped us from practicing. we know how to ball in all types of weather. besides maybe snow.

The electrical dude said the IPF would not be FINISHED in August.

The IPF - is sufficiently finished to use the practice field - but the IPF (office areas, etc.,) will not be finished in August.

All we give a crap about at this point - the field is useable!
speakers work. we good lol

I've said for years that a resurrected Canes Football program is what sec/college football feared. My prediction; as we get closer to getting back on top they (sec) will lead legislation to pay players in a manner that gives them an advantage. Good Ol Boys always legislate rules to give themselves an advantage while severely restricting others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've said for years that a resurrected Canes Football program is what sec/college football feared. My prediction; as we get closer to getting back on top they (sec) will lead legislation to pay players in a manner that gives them an advantage. Good Ol Boys always legislate rules to give themselves an advantage while severely restricting others.
You get it

This is pretty much how they govern and legislate too btw,, but I'm not gonna go there.

Advertisement
Back