IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

I've only seen the video board mentioned in one newspaper article (can't remember if it was in the MH or the PB Post) I read months ago. I wonder if any further mention of it was purposely supressed in order to make an announcement about it's addition later..
Richt had mentioned that within the last 2 weeks already though

Advertisement
I've only seen the video board mentioned in one newspaper article (can't remember if it was in the MH or the PB Post) I read months ago. I wonder if any further mention of it was purposely supressed in order to make an announcement about it's addition later..

CMR mentioned the video board or jumbotron in the IPF in one of his recent interviews, may have been the WQAM Joe Rose one.

584897A5-2111-4AEC-8543-37B5028DDF90.jpeg

Advertisement
Surprise surprise. This is what I was referring to.
So they are up to what 39 million donated so far towards the ipf? Original expected cost was at 34 million and they reported a few weeks back that they raised over 36 million and now with this gift? Wonder what’s its going to go to in the ipf?

So they are up to what 39 million donated so far towards the ipf? Original expected cost was at 34 million and they reported a few weeks back that they raised over 36 million and now with this gift? Wonder what’s its going to go to in the ipf?

New slides. Maybe a ball pit. Have to keep up with Clempson after all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this a new donation or just one they have been waiting to announce to get buzz about the opening of the facility?

Advertisement
Back