IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Hey TWEED , I give you a real honest update and you give thumbs down.

That tells loads about you and your real concern about the IPF your so looking forward to see .

SAD TWEED

GOCANES

Advertisement
Hey TWEED , I give you a real honest update and you give thumbs down.

That tells loads about you and your real concern about the IPF your so looking forward to see .

SAD TWEED

GOCANES

I gave you a thumbs down because you think people actually care about those types of details. This entire thread was ruined by your random IPF supply chain Tourette's. You aren't impressing anyone because you are supplying parts for a job.
It's easily the oddest "look at me" I've ever seen. LOL

I’ll just let it all unfold for all to see , with the TWEEDS and OCCC’s out there craving to know why and what’s going with posts back and forth saying how nice the IPF is and why isn’t it opening what’s going on WHY OH WHY and I’m right here watching reading these posts with the updates to share and they get ****ness when I do.

GOCANES

Toro your intent is so strong to prove me wrong that you ignore the months of post done here .

Again the every day sports fan that’s not in the construction business can’t fathom the awkwardness of a , money driven, political driven business.

The BEST thing to do here is to let YOU all to watch and learn the hard way especially TODAY with the 8/4 grand opening that’s NOT HAPPENING.

I mentioned many time IT AINT HAPPENING maybe in a couple weeks or a month or two A GUESS.

Again the wiring devices have NOT been ordered YET , look in your house would you invite guests and open your house with NO wiring devices or LIGHT FIXTURES in your kitchen or bedrooms NOT .

It just better for you guys / gals to watch and learn there TONS of more work to do no MATTER HOW MUCH YO ALL ATTACK ME AND LAUGH AT ME THE.

The proof is in front of you just open your eyes and think to yourself GOCANES05 does have a LITTLE LITTLE bit of an idea AT LEAST.

GOCANES

My only intent is to laugh at you.
The IPF is a lot further than what you said it would be at this point.
More importantly the part that we need for the start of practice (the only part that matters at this point) is just about ready.
I don’t know why you keep going with this but I hope you do! It’s entertaining.

I’ll just let it all unfold for all to see , with the TWEEDS and OCCC’s
out there craving to know why and what’s going with posts back and forth saying how nice the IPF is and why isn’t it opening what’s going on WHY OH WHY and I’m right here watching reading these posts with the updates to share and they get ****ness when I do.

GOCANES

So you think I need you to know what's going on at the the IPF ??? LMAO

Advertisement
I gave you a thumbs down because you think people actually care about those types of details. This entire thread was ruined by your random IPF supply chain Tourette's. You aren't impressing anyone because you are supplying parts for a job.
It's easily the oddest "look at me" I've ever seen. LOL

Ok I get it , well on my end I’ll just have to accept sharing inside information is not needed or wanted here even when post are asking why.

I’ll take your request and be quite and let you all ask each other why back and forth.

Oh well , I was just offering insight, enjoy your post searches for why the hold up LMAO .

GOCANES

Ok I get it , well on my end I’ll just have to accept sharing inside information is not needed or wanted here even when post are asking why.

I’ll take your request and be quite and let you all ask each other why back and forth.

Oh well , I was just offering insight, enjoy your post searches for why the hold up LMAO .

GOCANES
Cool
We’d appreciate it.

GOCANES

The 'ol "I'll take my ball and go home" routine now? LMAO

I will bet you $20 that you can't stay away from this thread.

The 'ol "I'll take my ball and go home" routine now? LMAO

I will bet you $20 that you can't stay away from this thread.

I'll throw $20 down on that bet @Tweed It ain't happening. I'd rather not get any updates than read his incoherent ramblings.

Advertisement
In all fairness this thread has made the dog days of summer a little bit more bearable.

Thank the football gods that fall camp is here.

Advertisement
Only thread I've LMAO more when reading is Gator Tears! I have appreciated the "real" updates. The IPF is going to be one impressive facility - whenever it's completed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back