IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

TCO will be approved once liability of blame is accepted by UM if anyone is injured while in a structure that’s NOT finished.

Once blame and all lawsuits is accepted by the U TCO will happen.

If anyone is hurt due to being in a unfinished structure IPF will shunt down indefinitely.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I was strictly thinking in terms of the 15 were are allowed to get before the season started, as most of the boards discussion have been around that. Some people ALWAYS see post only from their perspective. Take you lame *** on somewhere else with that weak **** you are talking.
Then the “discussion” was idiotic in the first place. Take responsibility for your own dumb comment.

Lame *** response.

Take your silly girly sky is falling shtick back to the ladies room, where it belongs. Get yourself a tampon while you’re in there...and take that ***** *** avi of Lame Kitten with you...nobody cares about your homo fascination with him.

Boy I just knew OCCC couldn’t hold his milkshake on this thread much longer LMAO .

That dam nut 🥜 sitter pad just cannot add the support needed LMAO

GOCANES

FPL connects through underground concrete vaults via large FPL transformer, dropping 2kv primary to 3phase 480/ 240 secondary feeding (2)2 4000 amp free standing switchboards down streaming feedis to (8) series rated 800 amp down to 250 amp panel boards all rated between 100- 65 KAIC symetrical amp fault current, fully certified FLASH POINT rated, along with TVSS-SPD lighting protection on ALL circuits on electrical riser per specs .

IPF IS FULLY CONNECTED AND HAS PASSED ALL INSPECTIONS TO DATE 🙌🙌.

TCO is a real possibility it’s all in City of Coral Gables hands on WHEN .

It will be anticlimactic when it happens after string of lawyers to upon themselves the liability.

GOCANES
Didn’t you say they wouldn’t be able to practice until November or something? Why is UM saying something different? As in next month...

Advertisement
Boy I just knew OCCC couldn’t hold his milkshake on this thread much longer LMAO .

That dam nut 🥜 sitter pad just cannot add the support needed LMAO

GOCANES

Wait, I haven't read through the whole thread....but, seems to me a week ago you were in here talking all this **** about how no way it would be ready because there was no electrical etc, and how you had the bid on your desk blah blah....here we are and it's getting the turf laid down and will be ready as originally predicted. Yet, somehow your are gloating and calling out other posters that were actually correct. Am I reading this right? Takes a special level of troll. I'm not even mad, that's impressive trolling.

It’s just an honor to share the wonderful world of the construction business with the everyday layman here lean back and watch the shear havoc and silliness I draws out of people looking in and when needed add littl more sprinkles of reality of const.business world for added laughter.

YES sitting behind my HUGE DESK and laughing at the replies when reality’s hit the SUPER smart .
ooooh yes almost forgot I’m on C/O # 9 REALLY LMAO and I’ve gotten ALL my draws in on the 23rd of each month on time for my CESO CREMA the following month .

The owner of my company has told me many times .

When he hears yelling screaming from people he just looks at the scoreboard ledger and smiles GOCANES05 successful again.

Same here on the IPF also GOCANES05 right there right in the MIDDLE causing HAVOC it’s what I do been doing it for OOOH just thought of it this passed June it’s been 41 years .

OCCC should be chiming in very soon 😳😳😳

Sit back everyone and have fun that’s what it’s all about.

GOCANES
You truly dont realize this thread is not about you and your wisdom you've seemingly spread throughout the CIS world. There are plenty of way more professional types in here than you seem to imagine.
GOCANES

Wait, I haven't read through the whole thread....but, seems to me a week ago you were in here talking all this **** about how no way it would be ready because there was no electrical etc, and how you had the bid on your desk blah blah....here we are and it's getting the turf laid down and will be ready as originally predicted. Yet, somehow your are gloating and calling out other posters that were actually correct. Am I reading this right? Takes a special level of troll. I'm not even mad, that's impressive trolling.

In construction business, what you say this second changes the next second it’s a hero this minute and next your a bum no no good 💩.

Construction business is PURE POLITICS PERIOD.

Wasn’t always like that till lawyers got involved

I get a $20.00 quote (1) page and 7 pages of legal disclaimer follows

The everyday person cannot mentality grab hold of the lunacy that happens every single minute.

Your right , I’ve said many things that were true till I finished typing and job changed out of thin air, like politics IT SUCKS .

SIX MORE YEARS AND IM FINISHED WITH THIS TERD BUSINESS

GOCANES

Advertisement
You truly dont realize this thread is not about you and your wisdom you've seemingly spread throughout the CIS world. There are plenty of way more professional types in here than you seem to imagine.
GOCANES

Sorry you feel that way , you just wouldn’t last in todays const. business.

Watch Rodney Dangerfields movie

BACK TO SCHOOL, this will help you understand.
GOCANES

Last edited:
In construction business, what you say this second changes the next second it’s a hero this minute and next your a bum no no good 💩.

Construction business is PURE POLITICS PERIOD.

Wasn’t always like that till lawyers got involved

I get a $20.00 quote (1) page and 7 pages of legal disclaimer follows

The everyday person cannot mentality grab hold of the lunacy that happens every single minute.

Your right , I’ve said many things that were true till I finished typing and job changed out of thin air, like politics IT SUCKS .

SIX MORE YEARS AND IM FINISHED WITH THIS TERD BUSINESS

GOCANES

Then next time don't speak with such certainty and condescension.

GOCANES
*** Back to School. Watch this clip. FF to 27:20. You couldnt hang.

Advertisement
FPL connects through underground concrete vaults via large FPL transformer, dropping 2kv primary to 3phase 480/ 240 secondary feeding (2)2 4000 amp free standing switchboards down streaming feedis to (8) series rated 800 amp down to 250 amp panel boards all rated between 100- 65 KAIC symetrical amp fault current, fully certified FLASH POINT rated, along with TVSS-SPD lighting protection on ALL circuits on electrical riser per specs .

It will be anticlimactic when it happens after string of lawyers to upon themselves the liability.

GOCANES

English, my guy. English.

GOCANES

Back to School? The one where he owns a clothing store called Tall and Fat and he goes to college with his son? How does this relate? Is it the Sam Kinison scene about Vietnam? I've lost you on this connection.

Advertisement

GOCANES

thanks for clarifying o_O

Back to School? The one where he owns a clothing store called Tall and Fat and he goes to college with his son? How does this relate? Is it the Sam Kinison scene about Vietnam? I've lost you on this connection.

Watch the class room scenes with professor in business building a make believe factory, plus Rodney donate $ to build an actual building SFF OMG

Great LMAO movie but SO REAL IN CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS LMAO

GOOD FUNNY MOVIE

GOCANES

It certainly is amusing to be condescended to by an obvious buffoon like GOCANES05.

Mark you ride in the wake of BIGCANE , you only PILE ON after impact and draw flags.

GET OFF THE FIELD OF BATTLE.

Your very weak.

I need hitters not followers

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back