IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
If this is the kind of dude that gets multiple multi million dollar jobs then I’m applying for a job as an electrical contractor.

SODDYCANE,

Change orders are where the construction business makes there money , bidding projects and being awarded them is a LOST LEADER losing your azzz that first C/O hits BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM get the outriggers ready.

PAYBACK TIME LOVE C/O $$$$$$$$$$$$ NEVER GET ENOUGH.....I MYSELF HAD (6) OF THESE BABIES ON THE IPF , CALL ME NAMES ALL DAY LONG MAKE FUN OF ME LMAO.

GOCANES

When I bid jobs I circle all the places that I foresee a change order. Sometimes it works, sometimes you get fvcked

Advertisement
If this is the kind of dude that gets multiple multi million dollar jobs then I’m applying for a job as an electrical contractor.

**** getting the jobs is the easy part. The bigger the job, the easier it is to get. Makin money on them is another story though.

When I bid jobs I circle all the places that I foresee a change order. Sometimes it woks, sometimes you get fvcked

Soddy, some times an owner / GC will put the CO up for bid but that usually bites them in the butt with the cost of getting onsite and permitting and so on.

You have to rely experience in getting the CO then seeing you need a revision to complete , your spot on impressed not bad at all Soddy.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Is everyone have fun I love it , I just miss the name calling like being called a fraud and worse, you guys GOT TO PICK IT UP COME ON.

LETS HEAR IT !!!!!!!!!!!

GOCANES

Soddy, some times an owner / GC will put the CO up for bid but that usually bites them in the butt with the cost of getting onsite and permitting and so on.

You have to rely experience in getting the CO then seeing you need a revision to complete , your spot on impressed not bad at all Soddy.

GOCANES

That's why I like big schools, hospitals, and medical office buildings. You know there will always be change orders on those.

Be careful real careful , some might think were like OCC and Brock LMAO.

GOCANES

At the end of the day, it's a job. So the rules of my job triangle still apply. I made this as a joke one time to describe how construction works in the sense of quality, time, and cost.

Job Triangle

Advertisement
So when you saying they will be able to use the field to practice?

couple months into the season no one knows jobs not near finnished CO / revision still being approved THANK HEAVEN love them , OR you can go to the 8/4 grand opening with some here and bang pots and pans geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez send us all photos geeeez LMAO.

Get there early to get your spot , with all the TV satellite trucks and press :)

GOCANES

Last edited:
ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THIS.....DRUM ROLLLLLLLLL.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT'S.... JUST IN.

OCC , BROCK EVEN M3N.

GUESS WHAT JUST GOT ANOTHER.....WHAT ????????

GOCANES I'M SO EXCITED

couple months into the season no one knows jobs not near finnished CO / revision still being approved THANK HEAVEN love them , OR you can go to the 8/4 grand opening with some here and bang pots and pans geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez send us all photos geeeez LMAO.

Get there early to get your spot , with all the TV satellite trucks and press :)

GOCANES

Advertisement
(2) more CHANGE ORDERS.......

I cannot stop LAUGHING ,I'm calling in people from the foyer waiting to see me... hold on replies......ONE MINUTE PLEASE...

GOCANES

OK CUT IT LOOSE, I got folding chairs and people here waiting.....start cussing and name calling...we all here LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back