IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

I love this site , especially when my expertise of 40 plus years in multi million dollar projects is challenged by people whom have no clue , I truly LMAO every single time and when it all unfold and I'm SPOT ON it doesn't get any better than that the name calling cool to hear as I'm typing a $69,000.00 conduit ordered right now before I leave.

I t would be a lot easier on some here just to listen I'm giving them INSIGHT like no other geeez , but name calling silly sorry another C/O coming in....PEACE.

GOCANES

You are a fraud

Advertisement

Soddy,

I saved this to my favorites and sent it some of my customers attached to the C/O pricing they've been bugging me on each one called me laughing like crazy as there telling there PA assistant to get there PO cut and sent asap.

AWESOME STUFF.

GOCANES

Thank you Brock. I'm well aware that the coaches office, meeting rooms and weight room will be air conditioned.

I only stated that I'd prefer practice, when held inside, not take place at a cool and comfortable 72 degrees. I am not a coach so that decision isn't up to me.
True but they will only be in there a few days throughout the fall which will vary because it is Florida and it rains/storm out of nowhere so In that sense it’s going to be used to make sure practice won’t be affected. On extremely hot days I could See them using it but not all the time

I love this site , especially when my expertise of 40 plus years in multi million dollar projects is challenged by people whom have no clue , I truly LMAO every single time and when it all unfold and I'm SPOT ON it doesn't get any better than that the name calling cool to hear as I'm typing a $69,000.00 conduit ordered right now before I leave.

I t would be a lot easier on some here just to listen I'm giving them INSIGHT like no other geeez , but name calling silly sorry another C/O coming in....PEACE.

GOCANES
1 more month left for you to troll. Get them paragraphs written up they are highly entertaining

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a balance to working too much in a hot environment vs a climate controlled one. You do want the players to have an advantage in the heat. However here is the question of injury and ammount of reps. You want to establish muscle memory and endurance. Now a days I’m sure there are a lot of time limitations to training in the heat for safety reasons.
But yes working in that heat tests your mental toughness and focus and we should NEVER lose that edge.

I can't express how much I enjoy all this going through the day posting then lean back and watch you all freak funny as heck . There's probably at any given time 5-6 people in my office at one time factory representatives , project managers , specifiers , designers and so asking for orders and my insight on scheduling projects and so on.

I'll bring them around my monster desk and show them the reactions you guys send back on the IPF project they go WOW are these people ignorant I always say " you tell me read this one" they don't listen to you GOCANES05.....nope they don't wow crazy and at times I have people in the foyer chomping at the bit bugging my receptionist to see what's up today.

Please please keep it coming everything name calling ****ness replies absolutely a business tool for me LMAO it really is HEY people bring there darn lunch in here lololol really it happens.

Have to go Anguilla on my cell asking where there container is loaded with LED site lighting , I'll be back very soon to see all the antics here .oh they actually ask how's OCC , Brock ,M3N and others are doing every day OMG FUNNY AS HECK.

Awesome business tool I would never have dreamed this would be. Thank you all :)

GOCANES

I can't express how much I enjoy all this going through the day posting then lean back and watch you all freak funny as heck . There's probably at any given time 5-6 people in my office at one time factory representatives , project managers , specifiers , designers and so asking for orders and my insight on scheduling projects and so on.

I'll bring them around my monster desk and show them the reactions you guys send back on the IPF project they go WOW are these people ignorant I always say " you tell me read this one" they don't listen to you GOCANES05.....nope they don't wow crazy and at times I have people in the foyer chomping at the bit bugging my receptionist to see what's up today.

Please please keep it coming everything name calling ****ness replies absolutely a business tool for me LMAO it really is HEY people bring there darn lunch in here lololol really it happens.

Have to go Anguilla on my cell asking where there container is loaded with LED site lighting , I'll be back very soon to see all the antics here .oh they actually ask how's OCC , Brock ,M3N and others are doing every day OMG FUNNY AS HECK.

Awesome business tool I would never have dreamed this would be. Thank you all :)

GOCANES

Hey man, how about some pics from the site? Maybe a few showing some of the specific areas where you're saying that the IPF is running behind schedule?

Bet it would shut some if these dudes right up

Advertisement
OCC ever drive by Baptist Hospital 8900 North Kendall Drive ?

Well next time you drive by look at that huge sky crane YES oooh YES LMAO that is a new bed tower project guess who's doing that GEEEEEZ I just back fired laughing YEP your favorite buddy GOCANES05.

Oh one more just for giggles OCC another UM job "Proton Therapy " 1431 NW 14 STREET YES YES guess who LMAO.

Some here have picked the WRONG DUDE to pick on LMAO ,I've got electrical projects that will ROCK your world in amazement 200-300 emails a day I have some one scan those for importance ratings 4:00 am to 5:00 pm (2) cell phones and an line of people outside my door all the way to the foyer.

I WORK LIKE NO OTHER TO BE LIKE NO OTHER , SAME WAY I PLAYED ......

GOT TO GO.....

GOCANES

Last edited:
OCC ever drive by Baptist Hospital 8900 North Kendall Drive ?

Well next time you drive by look at that huge sky crane YES oooh YES LMAO that is a new bed tower project guess who's doing that GEEEEEZ I just back fired laughing YEP your favorite buddy GOCANES05.

Oh one more just for giggles OCC another UM job "Proton Therapy " 1431 NW 14 STREET YES YES guess who LMAO.

Some here have picked the WRONG DUDE to pick on LMAO ,I've got electrical projects that will ROCK your world in amazement 200-300 emails a day I have some one scan those for importance ratings 4:00 am to 5:00 pm (2) cell phones and an line of people outside my door all the way to the foyer.

I WORK LIKE NO OTHER TO BE LIKE NO OTHER , SAME WAY I PLAYED ......

GOT TO GO.....

GOCANES
For a minute there I thought you said you had electrical devices that would rock my world. I still feel a little uncomfortable talking about it.

Advertisement

GOCANES

This dude is a mental case. He is really really old and doesn’t know how to translate his words on a forum properly or he is a kid in his mother’s basement. He types like Trump. Random capitalization of words to “show” emphasis in the middle of a sentence.

I can't express how much I enjoy all this ...

I'll bring them around my MONSTER desk ...ask how's OCC , Brock ,M3N and others are doing every day OMG FUNNY AS HECK.

GOCANES

Hey, y’all: Gocanes has a MONSTER desk!!!

Advertisement
Back