IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

I want to also add that some posters actually ask honest questions on the MUSCO and fire alarm change orders / revisions and I try to answer the best I can .

The construction business is organized confusion , like I said earlier blue print / drawing are fine and good but once brick an mortar are layed and the building takes shape job changes and revision ALWAYS occurs with new ideas and design changes ALL normal because in the construction face that's the time to make things even better.

When the IPF is finished it will be JAW dropping awesome master piece of EPIC proportions for all to enjoy bank on it.

GOCANES
I agree I've flipped enough houses to know I hate draws, I abhor change orders, and contractors **** yall up charge

Advertisement
This is so weird, LOL. This guy Derek would always pop up around the players taking selfies with them like they're best friends. My little brother played for the team a few years back & I remember this guy Derek would always be around the players family area after the games, so I asked him if he had a family member on the team & he said no, but he worked on the lighting in the Athletic Department. LMAO Thought for sure you guys were the same person.
I know the Derek you’re talking about. He did electrical work in the new locker room some years back. Great guy and huge Canes fan.

I agree I've flipped enough houses to know I hate draws, I abhor change orders, and contractors **** yall up charge

DING DING DING we got a winner , finally someone who has a idea LMAO.

C/O are awesome for everybody .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Meaning the IPF that UCF has SUCKS bc it gets so hot that you're better off being outside.

The one recently built by the Bucs is climate controlled...the AC is blowing...

I'm kind of OK with the team not practicing in a comfortable, air conditioned environment. They're not building the IPF because it's too hot outside. They're building it because the thunderstorms effectively cancel any afternoon practices in the fall. Practicing in the heat and humidity used to give Miami an advantage over northern teams who would wilt in the second half of a 90 degree game in the Orange Bowl.

I'm kind of OK with the team not practicing in a comfortable, air conditioned environment. They're not building the IPF because it's too hot outside. They're building it because the thunderstorms effectively cancel any afternoon practices in the fall. Practicing in the heat and humidity used to give Miami an advantage over northern teams who would wilt in the second half of a 90 degree game in the Orange Bowl.

LMFAO!!!!!

Are you aware we can practice just as hard and be just as good in a climate controlled IPF that doesn't murder our players....furthermore, the IPF will be used to house indoor 7on7, paradise camp, MR football camp, and all kinds of recruiting events....it needs to be climate controlled because if it's not, it's fodder for our rivals and competition and it's flat out uncomfortable.

LOL @ the thinking it's only be used for "practice"

Thanks for playing..

Advertisement
LMFAO!!!!!

Are you aware we can practice just as hard and be just as good in a climate controlled IPF that doesn't murder our players....furthermore, the IPF will be used to house indoor 7on7, paradise camp, MR football camp, and all kinds of recruiting events....it needs to be climate controlled because if it's not, it's fodder for our rivals and competition and it's flat out uncomfortable.

LOL @ the thinking it's only be used for "practice"

Thanks for playing..

Wait, so you know it's going to be "climate controlled"? Then why did you just ask if it was going to be in post #298?

It's called an Indoor Practice Facility because it's main use is for practice.

Wait, so you know it's going to be "climate controlled"? Then why did you just ask if it was going to be in post #298?

I keep forgetting that you former ESE kids are now ESE adults out on social media.

Last edited:

Attachments

• boat_closeup.jpg
    boat_closeup.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 47
Advertisement

Miami’s indoor practice facility won’t be the same as others because it will connect to the weight room in addition to that have new coaching offices, player video/meeting room and a recruiting suite on the second level of the facility so of course it will be climate controlled

Advertisement

SODDYCANE,

Change orders are where the construction business makes there money , bidding projects and being awarded them is a LOST LEADER losing your azzz that first C/O hits BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM get the outriggers ready.

PAYBACK TIME LOVE C/O $$$$$$$$$$$$ NEVER GET ENOUGH.....I MYSELF HAD (6) OF THESE BABIES ON THE IPF , CALL ME NAMES ALL DAY LONG MAKE FUN OF ME LMAO.

GOCANES

I keep forgetting that you former ESE kids are now ESE adults out on social media.

So you didn't just ask if it was going to be climate controlled like Tampa Bay or not like UCF? Seems like a rhetorical question if you already knew the answer.

Miami’s indoor practice facility won’t be the same as others because it will connect to the weight room in addition to that have new coaching offices, player video/meeting room and a recruiting suite on the second level of the facility so of course it will be climate controlled

Thank you Brock. I'm well aware that the coaches office, meeting rooms and weight room will be air conditioned.

I only stated that I'd prefer practice, when held inside, not take place at a cool and comfortable 72 degrees. I am not a coach so that decision isn't up to me.

This gocanes dude is trollin the **** out of you fools

I love this site , especially when my expertise of 40 plus years in multi million dollar projects is challenged by people whom have no clue , I truly LMAO every single time and when it all unfold and I'm SPOT ON it doesn't get any better than that the name calling cool to hear as I'm typing a $69,000.00 conduit ordered right now before I leave.

I t would be a lot easier on some here just to listen I'm giving them INSIGHT like no other geeez , but name calling silly sorry another C/O coming in....PEACE.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back