IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Not possible to get a TCO?

Electric is a safety issue city inspectors will be all over the IPF and must be spot on balanced load as designed , they must perform a TEMP TO TEST everything in the IPF turn on and left on so panel temperature levels and fault current readings are all in line with design "critical" are good no over heating all running nice and cool under full load.

Electrical is the #1 concern on every single job , as yourself is electricity safety important at home ?

City of Coral Gables inspectors will be like ants all over the IPF prior to TCO or CO , we want them to for peace of mind for us all.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I’m right here waiting for you to contradict yourself another fifty times, bub.

You need to review your own posts before you start bring my name up because you’re the one that sounds like a thin skinned overly sensitive contractor barely in control of your own emotions.

Focus on doing your job right instead of trying to be a message board hero.

I missed you OCC

GOCANES

I’m right here waiting for you to contradict yourself another fifty times, bub.

You need to review your own posts before you start bringing my name up because you’re the one that sounds like a thin skinned overly sensitive contractor barely in control of your own emotions.

Focus on doing your job right instead of trying to be a message board hero.

Hay OCC how does the 8/4 grand opening look are we on target LMAO ,I only share what's actually happening no smoke or mirrors ,I've been telling everyone the truth and condemned for it.

Well there's $10,000.00 of switch-gear left needed to open the IPF from GOCANES05 and until "I" deliver it the IPF will not open and just think every single time you look or think of the IPF GOCANES05 help make it happen.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Hay OCC how does the 8/4 grand opening look are we on target LMAO ,I only share what's actually happening no smoke or mirrors ,I've been telling everyone the truth and commended for it.

Well there's $10,000.00 of switch-gear left needed to open the IPF from GOCANES05 and until "I" deliver it the IPF will not open and just think every single time you look or think of the IPF GOCANES05 help make it happen.

GOCANES
This is comedy lol

Advertisement
Hi Brock ,

I knew you wouldn't be far behind OCC with all this going on , nice you dropped by.

I have to step away for a short while ,I'm working on the Nicholas Children's Hospital upgrade super nice job 11/2 year project , be right back hang in there.

GOCANES

200.gif

Advertisement
I was at the IPF facility last week and will upload some photos.

Sounds good , but until those CT meters are connected FPL will not connect for temp test , FPL will not even show up but send photos anyway.

FYI there are huge concrete FPL in ground vaults with external high voltage 12,600 volt short current connections to be made.......SERIOUS STUFF.

FPL WILL NOT GO NEAR IPF TILL ALL SWITCH-GEAR IS INSTALLED AND IT IS "NOT" , THE ONLY POWER ON SITE IT TEMP-POWER.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys ,I love a good laugh , If I can't laugh every single day then it's not worth it, even at myself I'll take it as you saw earlier love it. I never ever have any malicious intent in anything to hurt.

looking forward to photos and yes I'll let you all know when revision #6 ships.

IPF IS TRULY AN AWESOME BUILDING AND WORTH THE WAIT......

GOCANES

GOCANES05 thanks for all of your insight, us true fans really appreciate it!

Can you send us some pics of the inside of the facility when you are there next? Thanks

Imma need them to get a new hoop! Get a glass back board for God's sake. lol. Sorry...but that faded hoop stuck out like a soar thumb next to that beautiful construction behind it.

Advertisement
Back