IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
So, do I need to be worried? Are all the change orders for the no-dead-spot-verbal alarm-system-in-case-of-*******-harakiri in place now?

***** the coaches offices, the full occupancy certification, the interior designers's color coordinated furniture -

I just wanna know one thing!

What about the Ice-ee/snowball machine?

Is it delivered, and is it plumbed and wired?

Advertisement
***** the coaches offices, the full occupancy certification, the interior designers's color coordinated furniture -

I just wanna know one thing!

What about the Ice-ee/snowball machine?

Is it delivered, and is it plumbed and wired?

I see you’ve plugged in your cornball machine

Advertisement
CIS going down hill ... having nothing to do with me

If you'll resort to just reading - and no posting - you'll immediately note an elevation in topic material discussions.

That could be YOUR contribution to improving CIS.

Advertisement
So, do I need to be worried? Are all the change orders for the no-dead-spot-verbal alarm-system-in-case-of-*******-harakiri in place now?

ICANEDOIT,

I know I said I would just watch but there are some here that really want honest updates here's another one ready.

I just received rev. #6 worth $10,000.00 for a couple additional panel boards, copper bus mounting straps for existing switch boards,additional 400 amp 65 kaic rated sensitron breaker ,solid core ct meter sensor, external SPD 100 ka TVS, 45 KVA xfrmr and 9 position meter racks.

Figure and estimated 4 weeks for manufacturing and 3-4 days shipping common carrier, keep in mind this is ONLY the electrical side , plumbing ,HVAC and so on has there revisions also to deal with.

Just sharing with everyone.

GOCANES

Last edited:
ICANEDOIT,

I know I said I would just watch but there are some here that really want honest updates here's another one ready.

I just received rev. #6 worth $10,000.00 for a couple additional panel boards, copper bus mounting straps for existing switch boards,additional 400 amp 65 kaic rated sensitron breaker ,solid core ct meter sensor, external SPD 100 ka TVS, 45 KVA xfrmr and 9 position meter racks.

Figure and estimated 4 weeks for manufacturing and 3-4 days shipping common carrier, keep in mind this is ONLY the electrical side , plumbing ,HVAC and so on has there revisions also to deal with.

GOCANES

Did you get the revision 6 drawings or just counts? I'm interested in what they are adding

Advertisement
ICANEDOIT,

GOCANES
So when you saying they will be able to use the field to practice?

Advertisement
Back