IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
What is this moron talking about?
He doesnt get it.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Whos doing the BAS system Trane, JCI, Honeywell??? They are the last dudes off new construction.

Have no idea , only want IPF to open on schedule, if anyone knows can they share the schedule and scope please.

I’m just happy everything is on point these final weeks of construction.

Excitement is building 🙌

GOCANES

So what happened? Your switchgear is no longer sitting around?

Advertisement
Is this a pivot?

I was sharing information not known to many, I was told I was wrong and everything is on schedule.
So with this being told to me , I figured I’d listen to some here that are more on point with the flow of the IPF project.

Instead of sharing, I just leave it this information inside where it belongs for people familiar in its understanding.

Well here I am , I want this project to be awesome and it will surely be no doubt, as far as the progression of the project I’ll go the politicians way to keep the peace with smiles shiny sparkling teeth .

Outside photos are awesome, I hope the inside photos are just as finished and shiny as they are.

From what I see inside couple weeks all will be complete and my information will be smoke and mirrors I BLINDLY shared .

Please don’t get me wrong, I want my CI’s on-site to be totally WRONG with the front sports page announcement of the IPF opening in August.

Again I was just sharing information the press is not told , cannot do that here so I stopped , I just let it all unfold as couple weeks to open grows closer.

Oh on the switch gear yes it’s all on-site so I can get paid ‘tis month in last month draw , oh it hasn’t moved yet from where I left it .

I look forward to being GROSSLY WRONG AND TERRIBLE SOURCES INSIDE.

I’ll be just watching here and the news for updates from people who know, probably won’t post on this subject way to sensitive here just watching.

GOCANES

Last edited:
I was sharing information not known to many, I was told I was wrong and everything is on schedule.
So with this being told to me , I figured I’d listen to some here that are more on point with the flow of the IPF project.

Instead of sharing, I just leave it this information inside where it belongs for people familiar in its understanding.

Well here I am , I want this project to be awesome and it will surely be no doubt, as far as the progression of the project I’ll go the politicians way to keep the peace with smiles shiny sparkling teeth .

Outside photos are awesome, I hope the inside photos are just as finished and shiny as they are.

From what I see inside couple weeks all will be complete and my information will be smoke and mirrors I BLINDLY shared .

Please don’t get me wrong, I want my CI’s on-site to be totally WRONG with the front sports page announcement of the IPF opening in August.

Again I was just sharing information the press is not told , cannot do that here so I stopped , I just let it all unfold as couple weeks to open grows closer.

Oh on the switch gear yes it’s all on-site so I can get paid ‘tis month in last month draw , oh it hasn’t moved yet from where I left it .

I look forward to being GROSSLY WRONG AND TERRIBLE SOURCES INSIDE.

I’ll be just watching here and the news for updates from people who know, probably won’t post on this subject way to sensitive here just watching.

GOCANES
Hey man, since you're on site, can you post some pics from the IPF of some of the specific areas of construction that you say are lagging behind schedule? I think some pictures would probably help us all to better visualize some of the delays you've detailed in many of your earlier posts. TIA

So guy who works on site, who says he’s no longer going to provide info about said site, posts more than anyone in thread about said site, while acknowledging that no one wants his info about said site. You’re trolling in 2035, hard hats off to you sir.

Advertisement
Back