IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was at the IPF yesterday for a meeting with GC and MEI everything on my end has been delivered and in order and appreciated.

GOCANES

Advertisement
The Brilliant part abou the design to me is that the back end of the IPF runs parallel to the hecht center. Windows on both buildings are basically level. Expandinding and connecting them on that end should be pretty easy. 4 or 5 years down the road may add some more bad *** features.

Some people here have issues with the things I share , but this is all normal in construction business every single day. I've tried to convey this wholeheartedly and been called names and made fun of.
All I can do is let everyone here learn the hard way about this business and sit back and read post saying all kinds of crazy thing now hear this please.

FORGET ABOUT TCO OR CO NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW , UNLESS SOME VERY DRASTIC MONEY IS THROWN AT THE IPF LIKE HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND MORE MAYBE CLOSE TO A MILLION TO GET THE IPF ON SCHEDULE.

SO FOR NOW NOTHING BUT TRUCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IPF.

LET AT NAME CALLING BEGIN.

GOCANES

Brock ,

You can have a nice painted building and empty inside , yes it's beautiful but inside is dust dirty full of trucks on the field , I was just here Brock yesterday geees I'm telling you the truth.

Don't listen to OCC she's nuts and has real issues with her self and why ,I have no idea I've done nothing to her at all she just wise cracks me attacks me , which fine it's just a little weird why she's like this.

I picture OCC like close to 70 years old very over weight smoker and maybe menopause still an issue with her.

Anyway Brock truth hurts on this project , hope change orders are approved and IPF gets back on track....VERY IMPRESSIVE STRUCTURE FOR ALL TO ENJOY.

GOCANES

Advertisement
No you are acting really weird about this whole thing

We crack on each other around here, but no joke, this guy needs to be on meds.

One post it’s his jumbo jumbo electrical contractor doublespeak, and it won’t be ready.

The next post is, everything is great, it will be ready.

Next post is more doublespeak and it won’t be ready.

Then, he goes on another cycle again, it’s completely bizarre.

Other people familiar with contracting have also already called him out for contradictions.

At this point, I hope he really isn’t working on anything having to do with the IPF, because he doesn’t sound stable.

Hate to say it, dude sounds crazy as fūck. Literally batshīt crazy.

Advertisement
No you are acting really weird about this whole thing

You could come to the counter ask for me , I'd show you the warehouses offices and probably laugh like crazy how down to earth everything really is.

You end up saying ,I wouldn't have believed YOU ,the estimators here would probably agree with you LMAO , Just use Brock when you come by , when you see the company name you'll go OMG you been here for ever.

and you can report back to OCC how about that LMAO.

GOCANES

Last edited:
We crack on each other around here, but no joke, this guy needs to be on meds.

One post it’s his jumbo jumbo electrical contractor doublespeak, and it won’t be ready.

The next post is, everything is great, it will be ready.

Next post is more doublespeak and it won’t be ready.

Then, he goes on another cycle again, it’s completely bizarre.

Other people familiar with contracting have also already called him out for contradictions.

At this point, I hope he really isn’t working on anything having to do with the IPF, because he doesn’t sound stable.

Hate to say it, dude sounds crazy as fūck. Literally batshīt crazy.

OCC why don't you stop by also , no kidding , we would laugh like crazy come on are you in the Pinecrest area ???

I'M DEAD SERIOUS STOP BY,there's 80 employees here ,I'll show you around the company geeez come on.

GOCANES

Last edited:
Oh well , this company has been here 50 years I've been here 40 of it ,I know 90 % here would know it family run great people here , you both would enjoy the visit.

You'd be posting of the visit , saying this GOCANES is nothing what you all see here unreal sense of humor, any way private message me totally confidential you can still rip into me with Brock after no problem , no names nothing.

Anyway figured I'd offer if your in the area just something nice.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back