IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
Awesome pics...Richt's office will be one of the best in CFB with IPF views and a balcony overlooking the outdoor fields.

Advertisement
Scary, same page, same time.

Well, if the shoe fits...as they. Which makes me wonder if the weight increase are swelling Deejay's ankles making it more difficult to put on his shoes?

Monday 6:30 AM ,I’m making a partial delivery of panel board interiors for existing mounted PB cans previously delivered and a 30 KVA transformer .

I have couple more PB interiors and some transformers plus (2)
2500 amps big boys switch boards also left to go .

I’ll keep you all updated.

GOCANES

As an aside, Deejay is really trying to fulfill the true meaning of the concept of the well rounded student athlete, as a good student, great athlete, someone who has interests outside of the classrooms and athletic fields, and who shows leadership in his endeavors.

And let me tell you, as those who have tried their hand at public speaking know, it’s not an easy thing. Especially for a younger person, who as a general rule tend to be more self conscious and overly self aware, sometimes hyper self aware. Many adults still struggle mightily with public speaking.
Anyone that has talked to DJ for five minutes knows how insightful, well spoken, and intelligent he is. Truly an amazing young man.

Tomorrow 6:30 AM delivering 2500 amp (2) section switchboards and more transformers , this project over all is running behind schedule serious overtime to hit real soon.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Tomorrow 6:30 AM delivering 2500 amp (2) section switchboards and more transformers , this project over all is running behind schedule serious overtime to hit real soon.

GOCANES

Good to see they're doing it the Miami way.

20180605_171848.jpg

GOCANES

Are you expecting a November opening?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm meeting with my outside guy on this project to go over billing with the U we are half way through on our end of the ODP Purchase order , yesterday he mentioned things are behind out there , I'll have him expand on this and share.

GOCANES

I'm meeting with my outside guy on this project to go over billing with the U we are half way through on our end of the ODP Purchase order , yesterday he mentioned things are behind out there , I'll have him expand on this and share.

GOCANES

I don’t understand being “half way through” with a PO.
Why wouldn’t your vendor just send a quote to the University, the University writes the PO (minus tax of course), then the vendor just invoices as materials arrive on site?
Maybe I misunderstood

Advertisement
Back