IPF- Progress Pics (OP Updated July 10)

Advertisement
People,I still have ALL the switchgear in my warehouse haven't received release to ship.

GOCANES

C1D8BB25-31D1-4E8A-AEB7-7ADE0BA35131.gif

rat is closed, as are half of the food options. campus during the summer is pretty ****** tbh. thankfully paradise camp will break up the monotony for a few days.
In my experience that’s how it is on most campuses during the summer. A lot of students still just go home if they aren’t taking summer classes

Advertisement
as promised to @UMFarArcher, here are pictures of the ipf from about 10 minutes ago. i didn't have time to get the angles from the garage at lennar and i'm not privy to the view from the schwartz center or the hecht. apologies for the jurassic park view from the parking lot, but can't do much about foliage blocking things.

as you can see, things are moving and this building is really, really big. the digital mockups don't really give you a great sense of scale.

View attachment 60211

Thank you!

Man, that's looking good!
as promised to @UMFarArcher, here are pictures of the ipf from about 10 minutes ago. i didn't have time to get the angles from the garage at lennar and i'm not privy to the view from the schwartz center or the hecht. apologies for the jurassic park view from the parking lot, but can't do much about foliage blocking things.

as you can see, things are moving and this building is really, really big. the digital mockups don't really give you a great sense of scale.

View attachment 60211

Thank you!

Whoa! That's looking good!

And you're right - drawings don't give a good perspective.

Again - thanks for those of us who don't live in the area - but are anxious to see this done.

Advertisement
Yea, I saw that Deejay was going to be one of the speakers in the email.

There are 4 or 5 weirdos here that would appreciate it if you did a body fat measurement on him.
10% @ 220lbs. per Deejay's twitter this month. Even has his shirt off for those that are interested in that.

Last edited:
10% @ 225lbs. per Deejay's twitter this month. Even has his shirt off for those that are interested in that.

Thanks, but just as an FYI, I’m not one of thos weirdos. Just for future reference.

I’ll be satisfied with how they do on opening day and I’ll let the nutritionist and S&C guys micromanage them.

Advertisement
Thanks, but just as an FYI, I’m not one of thos weirdos. Just for future reference.

I’ll be satisfied with how they do on opening day and I’ll let the nutritionist and S&C guys micromanage them.
I even threw in a before and after to get the body enthusiasts all hot and bothered. Lather up boys.

Advertisement
Good pics Katz. My son and I were down last Thursday and I just drove past the construction sign right to the edge of the practice field and took a pic. I was tempted to walk all the way across the field but I thought that would be taking it too far! LOL

In my experience that’s how it is on most campuses during the summer. A lot of students still just go home if they aren’t taking summer classes

They have to. Students have a deadline when they must vacate the dorms.

Advertisement
Back