IPF info

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
So a buddy of mine is a member of Canesport and he says there is a poster who works for Lemartec (Firm hired to build the IPF). He sent me these screenshots. Really hope the administration isn't up to their old discount antics here. We needed this thing done like yesterday.

IMG_3453.jpg IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3452.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Word jumble.

Reads like a guy with an axe to grind because UM is keeping close tabs on his company and not allowing them to waste money.

Oh, and BTW, there's money issues (Design changes, design flaws, change orders) in every single job. Especially one this big.

Plus, he was rambling on about the bidding process, which is obviously long over for the school. They selected their GC.

He could be talking about the buyout process in which the GC writes subcontracts for companies in order to cover the entire scope of work (concrete, HVAC, Plumbing, ACT, framing/drywall, etc) according to the job specs.

They way he talks, he doesn't sound like anyone who knows ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really surprised a construction project in south Florida isn't running perfectly smooth.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If you translate that uneducated jibberish it sounds like some ****ed off low level subcontractor that's getting held accountable on his end for costs.

Welcome to the world of building construction projects, where every day someone will find a way to try and squeeze more money out of you.

Fūck him.

Advertisement
If you translate that uneducated jibberish it sounds like some ****ed off low level subcontractor that's getting held accountable on his end for costs.

Welcome to the world of building construction projects, where every day someone will find a way to try and squeeze more money out of you.

Fūck him.

Where are you getting this?

Obviously we're dealing with a guy who lacks control of the English language, but my interpretation is quite different:

Dude is a subcontractor who submitted a proposal to the general contractor. Bids were due 5/11. But the subcontractor hasn't heard about anybody getting the subcontracting jobs because Miami is stalling. He suspects Miami is stalling because the bids came in over budget and they're trying to figure out what to do. Regardless of specifics, he suspects money is the problem (thus dude's seemingly random references to a ballast and rounding to the nearest dollar).

I have a handful of friends who went to FSU, so I speak fluent idiot. And, sometimes OCCC, I interact with you, so it helps then, too.

Canesport still around!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Fūck him.

Where are you getting this?

Obviously we're dealing with a guy who lacks control of the English language, but my interpretation is quite different:

Dude is a subcontractor who submitted a proposal to the general contractor. Bids were due 5/11. But the subcontractor hasn't heard about anybody getting the subcontracting jobs because Miami is stalling. He suspects Miami is stalling because the bids came in over budget and they're trying to figure out what to do. Regardless of specifics, he suspects money is the problem (thus dude's seemingly random references to a ballast and rounding to the nearest dollar).

I have a handful of friends who went to FSU, so I speak fluent idiot. And, sometimes OCCC, I interact with you, so it helps then, too.

So you're saying your interpretation of this illiterate's jibberish is more accurate than mine?

That may be possible, I'm not sure. You must have better experience than I do deciphering random, barely-English phrases haphazardly thrown together. Yet the concept of not double-posting eluded you, so maybe you might want to work on that skill.

Congratulations.

So a buddy of mine is a member of Canesport and he says there is a poster who works for Lemartec (Firm hired to build the IPF). He sent me these screenshots. Really hope the administration isn't up to their old discount antics here. We needed this thing done like yesterday.

View attachment 46556 View attachment 46558

View attachment 46557

There's a guy who post on there who's brother was in charge of landing the contract and posted about when they did. He's also an admitted FSU fan who trolls the board.

Fūck him.

Wow, a group of highly educated, rational people expecting costs to be controlled. HOW DARE THEY? I guess the powers that be should apologize for not allowing these contractors to bleed the project dry.

I had the clown quoted here install a new kitchen at a rental property I own in Myrtle Beach, SC. Biggest mistake I ever made.

daily-picdump-1369-16.jpg

Advertisement
Back