IPF and Chuck Todd

Don't forget to wear your aluminum hat to bed, so the corporate and military industrial demons don't shoot rays into your soft head.

Ugh. My man. I'm embarrassed for you. If you ever decide to take some interest in the world around you, you'll find that everything I've said is documented and out in the open. It's unfortunate that so many Americans are like you.. ignorant, uneducated and easily herded. Distracted by shiny beads.

I'm often tempted to attempt to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com
imagine those mindless zombies being a whole entire generation that I'm going to have to suffer through. I have family that used to work in govt and even they say the **** that goes on behind the scenes is deplorable

The **** that goes on in broad daylight should be enough to bring people out of their stupor, let alone the hidden.

Good stuff guys. One point for OriginalCanesCanesCanes, are you saying that Ike wore an aluminum hat? He was the one who warn us against the military industrial complex. My cousin Douglas MacArthur didn't think much of Ike but most people seem to like him.

Leave CanesCanesCanes alone. I'm sure he's never heard of any of the people u mentioned. He's Not the most sophisticated thinker here.

You're related to MacArthur? Good bloodlines! I spent years inside the beltway. Cleared. It's amazing how willfully ignorant people are.

Advertisement
Do something about all these horrible wrongs instead of posting simpleton conspiracy theories on a football board.

No solutions from you, just crackpot ideas baked in your uneducated brain to spout on a board where the point is football, not your paranoid ideation.

Ugh. My man. I'm embarrassed for you. If you ever decide to take some interest in the world around you, you'll find that everything I've said is documented and out in the open. It's unfortunate that so many Americans are like you.. ignorant, uneducated and easily herded. Distracted by shiny beads.

I'm often tempted to attempt to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com
imagine those mindless zombies being a whole entire generation that I'm going to have to suffer through. I have family that used to work in govt and even they say the **** that goes on behind the scenes is deplorable

The **** that goes on in broad daylight should be enough to bring people out of their stupor, let alone the hidden.

Good stuff guys. One point for OriginalCanesCanesCanes, are you saying that Ike wore an aluminum hat? He was the one who warn us against the military industrial complex. My cousin Douglas MacArthur didn't think much of Ike but most people seem to like him.

Leave CanesCanesCanes alone. I'm sure he's never heard of any of the people u mentioned. He's Not the most sophisticated thinker here.

You're related to MacArthur? Good bloodlines! I spent years inside the beltway. Cleared. It's amazing how willfully ignorant people are.

Spent time in Satan circle myself, but only as frequent visitor and long ago. IF you are old enough, maybe I "donated" to your well-being or we competed will "helping" the powers that be. Unfortunately, the stench doesn't seem to ever go away.

Advertisement
Back