IPF and Chuck Todd

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
Take this with a grain of salt, I talked to Chuck Todd of MSNBC today at Ted Cruz's Town Hall in Buffalo, New York. I was there and he mentioned that he was a huge Miami fan. So in between a commercial break I was talking to him and he loves the Richt hire. Along with other things we were mentioning the IPF and basically he said he was contacted to help with a donation for the IPF by some donors. So, as Pete said earlier, looks like some things are in motion.

Again take this with a grain of salt and pretty cool to meet a cane fan!
He was really knowledgeable about what has been going on this spring. Also said he's excited for AR-15 and Bruce to put some work in

Advertisement
fall-2014-commencement-6.jpg

Yeah I tried to get a picture of us throwing up the U but he had to do another interview later in the day and there were so many people trying to get pictures.

Advertisement
Well chuck Todd is a big freaking liar and a propagandist so I am not sure I would believe anything that liar said. MSNBC? That rag is still available? These are the same people who promoted and worshipped a man who thinks there are 57 states in the US.

Advertisement
And Donna Shalala is cut from the same cloth...
Well chuck Todd is a big freaking liar and a propagandist so I am not sure I would believe anything that liar said. MSNBC? That rag is still available? These are the same people who promoted and worshipped a man who thinks there are 57 states in the US.

Advertisement
Hey he may be, but we were talking about our love for Miami football. I don't see a reason why he would lie. All politics aside.

I don't watch MSNBC but do watch Chuck on NBC. In particular, his Sunday morning moderation of Meet the Press is excellent.

And, his love for the Canes is true and deep. Check out his Meet the Press set. There, he has a U helmet on his bookshelf for all to see. His loyalty to the Canes is real.

Mods (with the exception of Ghost) have been doing an awful job lately of letting political talk ruin and derail threads.

Go to the WEZ if you'd like to discuss them. This is a football board.

Advertisement
Mods (with the exception of Ghost) have been doing an awful job lately of letting political talk ruin and derail threads.

Go to the WEZ if you'd like to discuss them. This is a football board.

Didn't you get the memo? Liberal views are death to football.

Yeah, he is a big fan, went to GWU on a French horn scholarship. Other than that, he's a complete lightweight. How he got ahead in Washington media, I'll never understand. That show had gone downhill since it was hosted by Lawrence Spivack

Advertisement
Back