IPF and Chuck Todd

Advertisement
Well chuck Todd is a big freaking liar and a propagandist so I am not sure I would believe anything that liar said. MSNBC? That rag is still available? These are the same people who promoted and worshipped a man who thinks there are 57 states in the US.
he works for nbc news and you are a fool. the guy is not an opinion guy, he is a journalist and even if he were some left wing opinion guy he is entitled to his opinion. don't do the same thing you condemn people on the left for doing. shutting down opinions you don't agree with.

Chuck Todd gave the commencement address at the U in December, 2014 when my son graduated. He did a nice job. Definitely a 100% Canes fan regardless of whether you like his politics or not.

Crap, now I have to like someone on MSNBC! Lord, what I do for my Canes.

Moe intelligent beings there than you'll never find on FOX. I wouldn't listen to fox if Jim Kelly was the anchor.

You'd be in over your head watching Fox.

The only thing as bad as a democrat is a republican. They both have fooled This country into choosing sides against each other. While we argue over who should be allowed to marry, they continue to line their pockets while expanding the government industrial complex.

Pull your heads outta the sand. You've both been bamboozled.

Advertisement

Moe intelligent beings there than you'll never find on FOX. I wouldn't listen to fox if Jim Kelly was the anchor.

The only thing as bad as a democrat is a republican. They both have fooled This country into choosing sides against each other. While we argue over who should be allowed to marry, they continue to line their pockets while expanding the government industrial complex.

It is worse than that. People naturally have different opinions; the parties don't necessarily create those. What they have done is pick different ones to use to gather votes accomplish their mutual objective -- to maintain the power of the rich and powerful. While they might have some real differences, those are at the edges. Both maintain the power of the ruling class.

All the media sources are bought and paid for. They are part of the maintenance program. The real right and left is a religious struggle between Church and Satan. Fiscal liberals and fiscal conservatives are not part of it. The war is spiritual; economics is a mere tool. The real battle is up and down not left and right. As to the networks and media outlets, NONE are objective and never have been. Idiots populate all of them. Like Hollywood, they think they are smart but few are.

Advertisement

It is worse than that. People naturally have different opinions; the parties don't necessarily create those. What they have done is pick different ones to use to gather votes accomplish their mutual objective -- to maintain the power of the rich and powerful. While they might have some real differences, those are at the edges. Both maintain the power of the ruling class.

All the media sources are bought and paid for. They are part of the maintenance program. The real right and left is a religious struggle between Church and Satan. Fiscal liberals and fiscal conservatives are not part of it. The war is spiritual; economics is a mere tool. The real battle is up and down not left and right. As to the networks and media outlets, NONE are objective and never have been. Idiots populate all of them. Like Hollywood, they think they are smart but few are.

You're correct only to a point. The battle for the soul of this nation is largely manufactured. A distraction. The country is no more or less godless than it was a century ago. But in order to keep the populace from realizing what is really going on, they use emotional issues to pit us against each other. A law suit against a baker who won't make *** wedding cake here, a religious freedom law there. It's all distraction.

80% of our national security spending goes to private companies. The same is true of all banking, telecom, tech, media etc and so on. All milking the gov. Brest. These companies and their proxies, in an effort to maintain their station, finance politicians Who maintain the status quo. All the advisors, surrogates and consultants who form policy alongside the pres and congress are employed by the same people. Decisions are heavily influenced by people with agendas, and a financial incentive.

Through their donations and PACs they decide who we will be allowed to vote for. Without their support a candidate ain't running. Unless you're trump. So the real reason both parties are trying to bury him... They can't control him. And that threatens their system.

The social issues are distractions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, he is a big fan, went to GWU on a French horn scholarship. Other than that, he's a complete lightweight. How he got ahead in Washington media, I'll never understand. That show had gone downhill since it was hosted by Lawrence Spivack

Solid well reasoned take as usual. Well done!

You're correct only to a point. The battle for the soul of this nation is largely manufactured. A distraction. The country is no more or less godless than it was a century ago. But in order to keep the populace from realizing what is really going on, they use emotional issues to pit us against each other. A law suit against a baker who won't make *** wedding cake here, a religious freedom law there. It's all distraction.

80% of our national security spending goes to private companies. The same is true of all banking, telecom, tech, media etc and so on. All milking the gov. Brest. These companies and their proxies, in an effort to maintain their station, finance politicians Who maintain the status quo. All the advisors, surrogates and consultants who form policy alongside the pres and congress are employed by the same people. Decisions are heavily influenced by people with agendas, and a financial incentive.

Through their donations and PACs they decide who we will be allowed to vote for. Without their support a candidate ain't running. Unless you're trump. So the real reason both parties are trying to bury him... They can't control him. And that threatens their system.

Don't forget to wear your aluminum hat to bed, so the corporate and military industrial demons don't shoot rays into your soft head.

Don't forget to wear your aluminum hat to bed, so the corporate and military industrial demons don't shoot rays into your soft head.

Ugh. My man. I'm embarrassed for you. If you ever decide to take some interest in the world around you, you'll find that everything I've said is documented and out in the open. It's unfortunate that so many Americans are like you.. ignorant, uneducated and easily herded. Distracted by shiny beads.

I'm often tempted to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State | BillMoyers.com

Last edited:
Advertisement

Ugh. My man. I'm embarrassed for you. If you ever decide to take some interest in the world around you, you'll find that everything I've said is documented and out in the open. It's unfortunate that so many Americans are like you.. ignorant, uneducated and easily herded. Distracted by shiny beads.

I'm often tempted to attempt to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

imagine those mindless zombies being a whole entire generation that I'm going to have to suffer through. I have family that used to work in govt and even they say the **** that goes on behind the scenes is deplorable

Last edited:

I'm often tempted to attempt to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

imagine those mindless zombies being a whole entire generation that I'm going to have to suffer through. I have family that used to work in govt and even they say the **** that goes on behind the scenes is deplorable

The **** that goes on in broad daylight should be enough to bring people out of their stupor, let alone the hidden.

I'm often tempted to engage people like you in conversation, but usually it's not possible. I don't mean to insult you. I actually pity those who lack the ability, or curiosity, to educate themselves. I suspect those of us who weren't raised to challenge themselves, question paradigms or ask even the simplest of questions, inevitably go through life with a depressingly myopic world view... Trapped And mired in ignorance just like their parents before them.

One piece of advice... You'll find yourself much better served to have people just think your simple, than to open your mouth and confirm it. So, to that end, rather than replying with another moronically impotent jab, click the link below and try to better yourself. And please, if you have children, try to do better for them than your parents did for you.

Retards like you that think they have all the answers and know exactly everything that goes on make me laugh. It's actually sad, but you're the one that actually shows your massive ignorance by thinking you have it all figured out. Leave the political comments on the conspiracy websites you visit, I'd rather argue about football than your ignorant guesses about what you think is going on.

Tighten up that aluminum hat and go feed the pigeons.

The **** that goes on in broad daylight should be enough to bring people out of their stupor, let alone the hidden.

Good stuff guys. One point for OriginalCanesCanesCanes, are you saying that Ike wore an aluminum hat? He was the one who warn us against the military industrial complex. My cousin Douglas MacArthur didn't think much of Ike but most people seem to like him.

Advertisement
Back