IPF - 1.2M remains to fund

Bottom line is the IPF is gonna be completed at this point, with or without another cent in donations. At least, that's my guess. Especially since such a facility shoulda been completed at least a decade ago!

Has the date of the Grand Opening been announced yet?

Advertisement
That looks like something a ****** would type. How about you leave the money discussion to the people that actually understand the basics of finance. One day, if you get lucky, you may end up getting a promotion and getting to work the cash register. If that day comes and you learn the basic premise of money, then you will be allowed back in the discussion.
Just got back to read this and I truly laughed. I'd love to compare financial situations with you and how I manage billions in building projects right now, and how I have a masters degree in finance and a cpa license, so that you can teach me some things I don't know. You must be truly amazing. What I do know is, everyone should do whatever they want with their money..... but giving money to an institution that has a billion that they decide to use on only certain things while crying poor so complete asshats like you keep giving hem money... well that just awesome. You keep teaching me things man. I'm here to learn from you.

His dad was the one that stated FSU was in the running. I agree that we can never lockdown IMG but the original poster was saying that Dabo has 0 Florida kids on his team and he has no ties to the Florida schools.

I didn't say Dabo didn't have Florida kids on His team, my point was that Dabo isn't a threat in SoFla...by SoFla I mean Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach.

He seems to pick off a few kids on the West Coast of Florida, but I've never seen Him as a threat in the Tri-County area.

I didn't say Dabo didn't have Florida kids on His team, my point was that Dabo isn't a threat in SoFla...by SoFla I mean Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach.

He seems to pick off a few kids on the West Coast of Florida, but I've never seen Him as a threat in the Tri-County area.
I was talking south of I4, but either way its only a matter of time before he moves in if they keep winning like they have been.

I don’t have a college degree mine in hard knock with PHD doctorate .

What I do know is a notice to owner has been filed for lien rights plus a multimillion dollar contract to build the IPF obviously also signed all plans county approved with permit.

This project will get done within the contract terms and scope of the IPF project.

If not liquidation damages will kick in.SO FORGET ANY WORRIES OF FUNDING ITS DONE ✅ PLUS ANY OVERRUNS AND PROJECT CHANGES INCLUDED AND COVERED WITH SIGNATURE GUARANTEE OF THE U.

All this even a Chinese drywall insignificant knows.

Please people of expertise DID I DO OK HERE IN EXPLAINING ?

GOCANES

Advertisement
I would love to compare as well, but it would have nothing to do with this discussion. Regardless I am very impressed with you getting your CPA. Something most accounting majors get within 2 years of graduating. You must be very successful with that Masters degree in finance. One of the most useless master degrees. Look at all of the wealthiest people on wall street and check how many of them have masters in finance. :laughing-1: Either way throwing a little money to the school that helped me get my job is always worth it.
That's awesome.... you know if my degree is worthless. Oh man you are special. I can't keep arguing with you man. It's useless like my degree. Keep sending them money if it makes you happy.... it's all that matters.

0A.jpg

Folks fergettin dat a University is fer schoolin ....not fer ballin

Bama gits dollers fer ballin from da state and from rich and po folks alike and ain't no fuss made.

That kinda thinkin, fussin and fightin lik whats going on here iz why you still playing ketchup wit da big boyz like BAMA fer facilities.

IF ya likes yo team give sumptin !!....and stop lookin at da udder fellas wallet ta decide.

She..it. Ain't nuttin good in sports dats free nowadays.

If it ain't yer team ...jus keep on walkin down da road feller She..it ...ain't dat rite Zeke....Yea ROLL TIDE

Last edited:
Just got back to read this and I truly laughed. I'd love to compare financial situations with you and how I manage billions in building projects right now, and how I have a masters degree in finance and a cpa license, so that you can teach me some things I don't know. You must be truly amazing. What I do know is, everyone should do whatever they want with their money..... but giving money to an institution that has a billion that they decide to use on only certain things while crying poor so complete asshats like you keep giving hem money... well that just awesome. You keep teaching me things man. I'm here to learn from you.

A statement like this clearly indicates that you are ignorant, at least in the very basic aspects of higher institutions of learning and the firewall between academic and athletic funds.

Just don’t post stupidity like this as factual or as having any bearing on this discussion. It just confirms your incredible ignorance that you keep exhibiting in this thread.

Hard to believe you have a regular degree, much less a masters, unless they’re of the mail order variety.

Advertisement
A statement like this clearly indicates that you are ignorant, at least in the very basic aspects of higher institutions of learning and the firewall between academic and athletic funds.

Just don’t post stupidity like this as factual or as having any bearing on this discussion. It just confirms your incredible ignorance that you keep exhibiting in this thread.

Hard to believe you have a regular degree, much less a masters, unless they’re of the mail order variety.
Keep believing whatever you want shmuck. They're broke send them over another check later to prove how much brighter you are. also I'll post whatever the **** I want.... you saying it's not right is meaningless. I'm pretty sure the degrees were from a pretty good place, but you keep thinking they aren't....

View attachment 60018

Folks fergettin dat a University is fer schoolin not fer ballin

That kinda thinkin iz why you still playing ketchup wit da big boyz fer facilities.

Bama gits dollers fer ballin from da state and from rich and po folks alike and ain't no fuss made.

IF ya likes yo team give sumptin !!....and stop lookin at da udder fellas wallet ta decide.

Ain't nuttin good in sports dats free nowadays.

If it ain't yer team ...jus keep on walkin down da road feller ...ain't dat rite Zeke....Yea ROLL TIDE
I'll give by going to games.... with purchased online not by giving hundreds away.... but you do as you wish

Keep believing whatever you want shmuck. They're broke send them over another check later to prove how much brighter you are. also I'll post whatever the **** I want.... you saying it's not right is meaningless. I'm pretty sure the degrees were from a pretty good place, but you keep thinking they aren't....

You’re clearly not open minded or bright enough to understand how things work, so why bother trying to explain.

Being this dense, and then being closed minded and stubborn to boot, is a really bad combination.

I seriously doubt you’re very successful at whatever you do. People as closed minded and stubbornly dumb as you end up being miserable failures. I feel sorry for you.

Hate to break it to you, but a masters from FAU is not pretty good. It was very unfortunate you didn't get into the University of Phoenix.

Advertisement
I'll give by going to games.... with purchased online not by giving hundreds away.... but you do as you wish

That's giving something. How and the amount given is up to the giver.

The point I'm making is that these facilities are not free nor mandatory for the University and really are outside of its scope for existing. They have no obligation to pay for it. The Univ's $$ rightly goes towards education and research

If the sports team and its fans wants it, the sports team and its fans should raise the $$ to build it .....and that's what they are attempting to do.

At other Universities, their fans ( both rich and poor) contribute $$$ to build these types of sports facilities. They are also blessed with much larger sports budgets from which they can divert some $$ towards this type of venture and alumni bases. We at Miami ,as a private institution of higher learning, small alumni base, don't have that ability.

Miami is asking their fans who always seem to expect so much from them to help them get something that they need....I'm surprised that reactions have been anything other than a resounding YES I'll give my team what I can. Especially from anyone claiming to know anything about University accounting and finance and how sports departments are financed

Last edited:
Advertisement
On my end , I just delivered early PM today a partial of the panel cans to be mounted and piped in , interiors to follow soon along with switchboards and xfrmrs . Electrical contractor is moving along as per scope no problems at all.

GOCANES

That's just it. That $1M+ "balance" has been on the books for awhile now. I very much doubt they are fully confident the money can be raised through donations, or if it can, that it won't take forever. My point was why can't the "academic side" - for once - be the magnanimous donor.

Lastly, is construction gonna stop or be suspended if the "balance" if still outstanding?

They have the money dude, so wtf are you worried about?
They have raised all the money they need through donations. Exactly as planned.

So you are literally as wrong as anyone can possibly be wrong.

Advertisement
Back