IPF - 1.2M remains to fund

Advertisement
Sure is DUMB Quatro.....so many people drink the KOOLAIDE of dream land of what they read in construction.

Let me help you real quick.

Job gets put out to bid of this size with 50% plans than 75% plans then 100% plans then it all thrown out to be valued engineer other words CHEAPENED then plans thrown out again redesigned over and over a tremendous waist of time.
Than owner is hit with way over budget for CRAP , project goes to redesigned over and over again finally the REAL plans come out AS SPECIFIED.

All bids come in then the AUCTION begins with all involved ( BUT THIS NEVER EVER HAPPENS AGAINST THE LAW....LMAO) finally every thing is awarded everyone's throat is cut in the auction.
Construction begins and ALL contractors start losing money , tongue hanging out for FIRST revise change order BOOOOOOM PAYBACK MONEY TIME , job starts to go over budget as LQD approaches pressure to complete on time begins.

I left out the lawyers OMG lawsuits are flooding in even from the start from millennial whom fall of ladders from day one.

OVER BUDGET EVEN RIGHT NOW AND HALF WAY DONE....

GOCANES

Gee thanks, coming from a family of contractors I'm sure glad you're here to keep me straight...I'm not sure, at this point if you're stoned or just an attention *****?

If you really are in the business then you personify the problem with building in Miami.

Gee thanks, coming from a family of contractors I'm sure glad you're here to keep me straight...I'm not sure, at this point if you're stoned or just an attention *****?

If you really are in the business then you personify the problem with building in Miami.

This is what happens when you inhale the toxic gases emitted by cheap Chinese drywall in your knockoff contractor bidness

I don't practice or condone these actions I also don't stick my head in the sand either and are wise to it what's happening, but if you've done business if south Florida then you know exactly what I'm talking about if not your just a RX mechanic hanging paddle fans GEEEEZ . If you think for one minute that this does not happen with favoritism,IOU's and feed back inside information then your lost and in the dark.

People are in prison for fraud at MIA and for Miami Dade street lighting to name a very few of these actions and scams kick backs and so on ...PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE.

You have no idea what your saying GEEEEZ....DON'T BE BLIND AND IGNORANT TO REALITY

GOCANES

Advertisement

One thing I'm very very proud of in my 40 plus years in this business , I have never ever had to worry about what I said the day before on my nurtured conscience.

Honesty , integrity and responsibility

This doesn't mean ,I'm not aware of bad things around me , I'm wise to it and alert

GOCANES

Football, has NEVER, ever built any University. It's a nice marketing tool, but it ends there. In fact, an overemphasis on athletics is usually a negative for a school, for it leads to leaders making decisions that ***** over the 99% of the students that aren't playing intercollegiate sports.

If football was a catalyst for significant growth, the SEC would be far and away the best group of academic institutions in the country outside the Ivy League, and we all know that isn't even remotely true. I know shysters like Billy Corben love to spout off about how "Miami would have never grown as an institution without football" , but the school's growth went far beyond a decade of dominant football. The University of Miami grew as the CITY OF MIAMI grew. As Miami became the gateway to the Americas, as the city went from a sleepy southern town, to a major metropolis, business investment poured in. As the money poured in, as jobs and opportunities exploded, the major institution in town was able to cash in on that by increasing fundraising. With improved fundraising came better faculty, with better faculty comes better research and scholarship, and elite kids want to go to school somewhere that they can receive a top quality education. Ever find it odd that when the football product went into the **** toilet, the school continued to grow and thrive? Presidents Foote and Shalala did their job, they leveraged their relationships with Corporate America to improve the fundraising capabilities of the institution. Their job is to look out for the best interests of alums and students, and as an alum, both did right by me, and my degrees. I expect Dr. Frenk to do the same thing, and lets be honest: He didn't hire MR, he was merely at the press conference. Him wearing a turnover chain doesn't change the fact that he has little, if any day to day impact in the athletic department.

If you expect any competent University President to give a **** about athletics beyond "As long as it isn't a public embarrassment, I'm good", then you have little understanding of how higher education works. The people with the actual power to create significant change in the Hecht building are the people that write the checks and the members of the BOT that have an actual interest in athletics. Maybe it's because most of our fans never attended the university, nor have they met or socialized with many that have that creates this inaccurate view of how the institution operates, but it has to stop.

Little pompous are not we? Foote sat atop an administration that employed a druggie who defrauded the government in the Pell crime. He was an administration employee not athletic department. And Donna, well can we ever forget her shi****eating grin as her greedy little hands gripped that check at the bowling lanes? Of all people, with her experience with scam artist and crooks, she should had smelled the rat. But for those kids in the football program The U would have never been and your degrees would be from Sun Tan U. Maybe with a Spanish accent instead of New York, but still not The U. Many of us know all to well how the school operates. You clearly like it. It might shock you, but some of us disagree with you.

You sound like a lib arts type. Do you think the success of the football program and increase enrollment in mid 80’s had anything to do with Michener choosing to associate with The U while writing Caribbean? I think it did.

This is what happens when you inhale the toxic gases emitted by cheap Chinese drywall in your knockoff contractor bidness

Just hit me OCC YOUR 98 From OS OMG .
VBURD concubine EPIC YES YES.

98 has the same character flaws and repetitiveness issues.

This revaluation just hit , I was thinking what’s wrong with this girl/ boy .

LMAO now I know why you’re so stuck and how I have you locked constantly on me .

You know you have issues, you think of me constantly every time you enter this site what control I have of you carrying GOCANES every single day , WHAT POWER I HAVE OVER YOU.

GOCANES

Advertisement

LMAO now I know why you’re so stuck and how I have you locked constantly on me .

You know you have issues, you think of me constantly every time you enter this site what control I have of you carrying GOCANES every single day , WHAT POWER I HAVE OVER YOU.

GOCANES

Why don’t you BLOCK me out before you implode, it’s the wise thing to do.

It’s ok you can do it .

GOCANES

Original your weakness is your PRIDE you Waller in it you love it you thrive on it , it consumes you.

PRIDE keeps on constant alert to stick your chest out , you think your a leader your NOT.

BECAUSE YOU DON’T BRING ANYONE WITH YOU , YOUR PRIDE DOESN’T ALLOW YOU TO ACCEPT HUMILITY.

You think your like the DRUM MAJOR ON FAMU BAND , with head WAY WAY BACK WITH PRIDE.

Look everything I say you keep in your gut it eats at you then you vomit it up to prove yourself your PRIDE at work.

ME I’M A SINNER WHOM STRUGGLES IN ALL THINGS .

I ACKNOWLEDGED IT , YOUR SCARED OF IT.

GOCANES

GOCANES

Why don’t you BLOCK me out before you implode, it’s the wise thing to do.

It’s ok you can do it .

GOCANES

christ. you're the dan sileo of contractors.

GOCANES

Can someone translate this for me?

Little pompous are not we? Foote sat atop an administration that employed a druggie who defrauded the government in the Pell crime. He was an administration employee not athletic department. And Donna, well can we ever forget her shi****eating grin as her greedy little hands gripped that check at the bowling lanes? Of all people, with her experience with scam artist and crooks, she should had smelled the rat. But for those kids in the football program The U would have never been and your degrees would be from Sun Tan U. Maybe with a Spanish accent instead of New York, but still not The U. Many of us know all to well how the school operates. You clearly like it. It might shock you, but some of us disagree with you.

You sound like a lib arts type. Do you think the success of the football program and increase enrollment in mid 80’s had anything to do with Michener choosing to associate with The U while writing Caribbean? I think it did.

Once again, if football was such a driver of academic success, then why is it that the SEC isn't far and away the best academic group, outside of the Ivy League? WHY? Football and sports are a marketing tool, nothing more. What really matters is having people that want to donate to the academic side, which means you can draw in the faculty, and the RESEARCH DOLLARS that really fuel a school's rise. It's not an accident that Stanford hasn't won much of anything in our lifetimes, but are far and away the best private school on the West Coast. WHY? Because they got linked in with Xerox and other Silicon Valley companies in the seventies, and became the incubator of that industry. That money, that RESEARCH money helped them build, because they needed facilities. Stanford was **** good before the bubble, but it got really, really good afterwards.

Had the City of Miami stayed small, the school most likely wouldn't have grown the way it did, even if the football program thrived. The City of Miami growing, and becoming an international city was far more important to the school's rise than 12-13 fall Saturdays.

By the way, I have a BS from Miami(Biology major if you actually wanted to know), as well as my JD. That said, it's obvious that you don't have any **** clue how any world class institution operates. I find it hilarious that you are whining about Dr. Shalala accepting that check. So, she was supposed to know something the FBI and the SEC couldn't nail down? Yep, mouth breathers like yourself would have been beyond ****ed had she NOT accepted the money at the time, because NO ONE KNEW this guy was running a scam. That's how these high level scams are able to operate. Some people may have not liked Shapiro, or suspected something, but not liking someone or suspecting something isn't a reason to turn down money, especially when you are short on funds as is. If that was the case, we'd lose most of our donors overnight, because a lot of them are unlikable as ****, and have made their money in sketchy ways.

Advertisement
I'm sorry, I don't speak moron. I guess huffing drywall fumes leads to brain damage. Would would have thunk it?
I'm sorry, I don't speak moron. I guess huffing drywall fumes leads to brain damage. Would would have thunk it?

I love it candida and OCC , cause all this by just typing all kinds of stuff .

I don’t give a hoot, I sit here looking at your replies and I just keep typing.

I never ever give up funny as heck just showing people here the stuff .

I show them this to them All ACC OCC , here let me type what there asking.

Who are you ACC girl or guy LOLOL and CANDIDA send more Chinese DRYWALL ... HOLD on one more ...

One minute almost...

Hey OCD girl HAHAHA kept it up , I’m on a forklift load one of GOCANES trailers of 3000 amp buss duct about $ 45K , I’LL MAKE ROOM FOR CHINESE DRYWALL or come back for.

Hey OCD do you know what bus duct is ....LMAO .

Anyway good stuff , got to go and some $$$$ BILLING..

MILK

GOCANES

Wait wait OCD one more thing AR is paging me like crazy some employees need OT I tell them if Im here they can also on the clock...anyway go to do the right thing here got to and offer.

We got to meet , you OCD and your buddy candida at Canes home opener, my seats are at Club Level 200 section.

I’ll meet you two fellas at the escalator and get you two in for some bar time , I don’t drink but , I’ll set you two up .

OK OK OK 👌

GO TO GO REALLY

GOCANES

Advertisement
0F33B205-9A44-4A17-9618-04612FB141A6.jpeg

Hey OCD , my warehouse guys got ****ed lunch time office AR and AP got Big Cheese .

I told warehouse they don’t work nearly as hard as the office, boy they BLEW UP.

Just backed up truck layed on the HORN .

BIG CHEESE PLATERS AND PIZZA 🍕 GARLIC ROLLS and (2) cases of beer 🍺.and my bottled water

GOT CANES OVER HERE LMAO.

Milk is on

Nope. Just go to any of the links in my signature to see the progress. Sad.

Something ain't right.. the amount raised as per the Give2IPF website hasn't moved in a month (at least)... It still says we are short $700k! That's impossible!

Advertisement
Back