Iowa

Absolutely. Mario and Dawson did TVD no favors in scheming around his injuries or 'uncomfortableness' in the game plan until the situation had already reached critical mass. But we've all seen the screenshots of TVD passing up wide open checkdowns to throw late into bad windows.

Yeah, that I will 100% fault him on. He had a couple of wide open TDs today that he passed up on today, in fact. But I did appreciate that instead of trying to force the ball into coverage, he either took the open lane to run or toss it out of bounds. If imma be honest, apart of me felt like he was tryna addition for his new team. Lol.

But regardless, I like what I saw this season much more than last season. Will be very interested to see our next steps next year. We need to hit on the portal badly.

Advertisement
Yeah, that I will 100% fault him on. He had a couple of wide open TDs today that he passed up on today, in fact. But I did appreciate that instead of trying to force the ball into coverage, he either took the open lane to run or toss it out of bounds. If imma be honest, apart of me felt like he was tryna addition for his new team. Lol.

But regardless, I like what I saw this season much more than last season. Will be very interested to see our next steps next year. We need to hit on the portal badly.
I hope he suits up and puts on an epic swan song for the bowl game.

The over under was 23.5 which was the lowest ever in history.

Final score was 13-10. ******* Vegas!!

I would’ve bet the over if I was a betting man and would’ve lost, which is why I don’t bet 😂😂

There was like 3 blocked field goals.
They’ve set that record three times this season I think. Pretty sure all were under too.

I hope he suits up and puts on an epic swan song for the bowl game.

Yeah; ending the season 8-5 looks a **** ton better than 7-6. Plus, I know I keep hearing the term “meaningless bowl game” which, if imma be brutally honest, became parroted due to

1. The perception the CFP has caused
2. The trend that McCaffrey and Fournette caused back in 2016

However, bowl wins are still important & meaningful to the vast majority of competitors & fans of teams. Dammit, I want a bowl victory.

Had the privilege of stumbling into a pro-Iowa bar.
Waitresses at a bar in Iowa

fat.jpg

Advertisement
Waitresses at a bar in Iowa

View attachment 267631

Bro, the bar was on the beach in Santa Monica. Hella fine womens in & around the promenade area. Also, quite frankly, very attractive Iowa fans in there. With that said, most were from born other places and attended Iowa, but there were several born and raised in Iowa, and have homes in both CA and Iowa.

Seriously, one of the better fan bases I’ve been around. Very objective, knew their ****, and bought me helllllla drinks. Lol

The big 10 has to be the worst conference in the power 5 to watch. All of their games are boring and mundane except for U-M and OSU
And we here all know if Michigan and Ohio St did not play in that Conference neither would be undefeated

But ESPN cant say that

Its the same thing every season, these 2 teams get to where they are becasuse the SEC and this season Pac 12 beat each other up while they play no one. Penn St is no better than UNC so the fact that they're even ranked 11 is a joke

Every week the SEC teams need to show up, for Michigan and Ohio St its only 2 maybe 3 times a regular season

There is no cumulative effect

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back