Iowa

Advertisement
Yeah I know 10-2, but team is hot garbage

Thankfully for them they play in a JC Conference
The over under was 23.5 which was the lowest ever in history.

Final score was 13-10. ******* Vegas!!

I would’ve bet the over if I was a betting man and would’ve lost, which is why I don’t bet 😂😂

There was like 3 blocked field goals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The over under was 23.5 which was the lowest ever in history.

Final score was 13-10. ******* Vegas!!

I would’ve bet the over if I was a betting man and would’ve lost, which is why I don’t bet 😂😂

There was like 3 blocked field goals.
The under and Iowa has won me a lot of money this season! 🙌

Awful team and wouldn’t be surprised if this is Ferentz last season…

IOWA is Wario's dream team to be...dude would be jizzing all over himself with those epic 13-10 battles....

So ****ed about this season....should have been a 10 win team...3 losses at worst....aggravating AF
I'm not going to complain today after a good win, but I have to admit, after watching Iowa today I had the same thought.

Now, go get some and cheer up.

Advertisement
Had the privilege of stumbling into a pro-Iowa bar. Boy, when I tell u those guys HATE Ferentz. Lol. Even when they won, they murmured. Lol. Great fans, great FB talk. They love their defense, but b/c of just how antiquated and archaic they are w/ their offense, they believe Ferentz holds them back from being in the CFP conversation.

I was shocked at how many low scoring, 7 point or less loss Iowa had from 2015 - present. Said he’s good for a strong 9-11 win season, but their O handicaps them EVERY fcking year.

Advertisement
Dude don't even fvckin start with your BS. You saw the shyat this whole season...GTFOH Jagr.

Just another guy who can’t cite facts so he comes at me personally. Another win for the common sense side.

We aired it out all year long. Not once did we do anything that resembled an Iowa game plan.

Just another guy who can’t cite facts so he comes at me personally. Another win for the common sense side.

We aired it out all year long. Not once did we do anything that resembled an Iowa game plan.
The fact is that Canes are 7-5 and that is indisputable...how is that for your common sense?? only you would be happy at that Jagr....
And change your username again bc its poor taste to have an overrated pedophile as your username.

Advertisement
Back