Iowa

The fact is that Canes are 7-5 and that is indisputable...how is that for your common sense?? only you would be happy at that Jagr....
And change your username again bc its poor taste to have an overrated pedophile as your username.
7-5 is a completely different conversation. If your claim is that we’re 7-5 because Mario wants to grind out 13–10 games, you’re simply wrong, and every game proves you wrong.

I mean, hate the guy for 7-5 all you want. Just stop making yourself look silly with this “fizical run bro” nonsense. We threw it more than offensive guru Lane Kiffin did.

Advertisement
The fact that Iowa is in the conference championship is an indictment on that conference. Crazy that a team can average less than 24ppg and still win 10 games in 2023.

7-5 is a completely different conversation. If your claim is that we’re 7-5 because Mario wants to grind out 13–10 games, you’re simply wrong, and every game proves you wrong.

I mean, hate the guy for 7-5 all you want. Just stop making yourself look silly with this “fizical run bro” nonsense. We threw it more than offensive guru Lane Kiffin did.
Do you know what happens when you are trying to run the ball all the time and its not working? You pass the ball bc you are behind.
Apologize all you want for Wario...he is not cutting it.

Do you know what happens when you are trying to run the ball all the time and its not working? You pass the ball bc you are behind.
Apologize all you want for Wario...he is not cutting it.
Except that isn’t what happened. You know the box scores are available for free, right? If anything, we got behind because TVD kept turning the ball over in the passing game.

Except that isn’t what happened. You know the box scores are available for free, right? If anything, we got behind because TVD kept turning the ball over in the passing game.
You obviously didn't watch the Gtech game..or Clumpson...or UVa or Louisville game...between the constant yards for loss runs and fumbles...those games should not have been that close.
Your argument for Wario is hilarious.

Advertisement
You obviously didn't watch the Gtech game..or Clumpson...or UVa or Louisville game...between the constant yards for loss runs and fumbles...those games should not have been that close.
Your argument for Wario is hilarious.

Well, we won two of those games. And "all that matters is the W-L record", right?

In the Georgia Tech game we threw 36 times and had three interceptions. If we had run MORE we would have won the game. Against Louisville, Fletcher ran for 7.5 yards per carry and we scored 31 points. The defense lost that game.

Again, yell about 7-5 all you want. But your "run Mario run" narrative just isn't true.

Yeah I know 10-2, but team is hot garbage

Thankfully for them they play in a JC Conference

Big 10 garbage. Iowa would be 6-6 in the ACC. Iowa is so painful to watch. Todays game hurt my eyes and Iowa played like that all year this year.

Well, we won two of those games. And "all that matters is the W-L record", right?

In the Georgia Tech game we threw 36 times and had three interceptions. If we had run MORE we would have won the game. Against Louisville, Fletcher ran for 7.5 yards per carry and we scored 31 points. The defense lost that game.

Again, yell about 7-5 all you want. But your "run Mario run" narrative just isn't true.
Glad you wanted to lose your argument based on GATECH game....we threw for 36 times...And RAN FOR 47 TIMES!!! And nice try forgetting about Clumpson..and UVag...
Louisville...we fell behind and our last 12 plays were passes...while we had lead..conservative runs for losses killed us.
So yes the run narrative is true...everyone sees it but bc of your obsession with Wario, you fail to see it.
Our offense was great the first 4 games...after that become way conservative.

Advertisement
Glad you wanted to lose your argument based on GATECH game....we threw for 36 times...And RAN FOR 47 TIMES!!! And nice try forgetting about Clumpson..and UVag...
Louisville...we fell behind and our last 12 plays were passes...while we had lead..conservative runs for losses killed us.
So yes the run narrative is true...everyone sees it but bc of your obsession with Wario, you fail to see it.
Our offense was great the first 4 games...after that become way conservative.

Yes, and on our two touchdown drives we ran it more than we threw it, BOTH DRIVES. I hope I don't have to explain this to you, but the three drives that ended on interceptions ended on passing plays. Two of those interceptions happened in field goal range. If we literally take a knee on those two plays instead of throwing it we score six more points. Passing = loss.

No, not everyone sees it, because it isn't true. We came out throwing in game 5 and the passing game killed us. Running the ball 20 more times would have won that game.

WE RAN IT WAY TOO MUCH. TOO CONSERVATIVE.

**Checks drive ending plays against GT**

Yep, passes ended drives way more than running the ball did. It's not even close.

Yes, and on our two touchdown drives we ran it more than we threw it, BOTH DRIVES. I hope I don't have to explain this to you, but the three drives that ended on interceptions ended on passing plays. Two of those interceptions happened in field goal range. If we literally take a knee on those two plays instead of throwing it we score six more points. Passing = loss.

No, not everyone sees it, because it isn't true. We came out throwing in game 5 and the passing game killed us. Running the ball 20 more times would have won that game.
Absolutely its true...and obviously you trying to go on out 2 drives and disregard other drives and other games mentioned.
You can try your strawmanning...but its futile...
But keep it going with Wario...its hilarious

Advertisement
Absolutely its true...and obviously you trying to go on out 2 drives and disregard other drives and other games mentioned.
You can try your strawmanning...but its futile...
But keep it going with Wario...its hilarious

Notice how I give you data from drives, and you keep coming back with “keep going with Wario LULZ”.

You’re going with a message board perception, not with actual data from games.

Notice how I give you data from drives, and you keep coming back with “keep going with Wario LULZ”.

You’re going with a message board perception, not with actual data from games.
Hey...I gave you data from like 4 games and you harped on 1 and was trying to disregard everything else... I dont have time to deal with your BS.
Like I said...your argument is futile..like most times.

Hey...I gave you data from like 4 games and you harped on 1 and was trying to disregard everything else... I dont have time to deal with your BS.
Like I said...your argument is futile..like most times.
No, you didn’t give data. You listed games. If you actually looked drive by drive you would see that there are very few times that we just went into a shell and ran ourselves into 4th down.

You hate Mario and you’re going to latch on to any narrative that makes him look bad whether it’s true or not.

Advertisement
The fact that Iowa is in the conference championship is an indictment on that conference. Crazy that a team can average less than 24ppg and still win 10 games in 2023.
Iowa should be 11-1. They got ripped off against Minnesota when Dejean returned a punt for the win but was overturned by replay for an illegal fair catch

You continue to try a narrative that is both irresponsible and
No, you didn’t give data. You listed games. If you actually looked drive by drive you would see that there are very few times that we just went into a shell and ran ourselves into 4th down.

You hate Mario and you’re going to latch on to any narrative that makes him look bad whether it’s true or not.
Obviously reading comprehension is not your forte. You disregard what is not part of your weak narrative
The facts are the facts. And those of us that attend the games and watch the games know.

Just take your L and keep it moving. Your obsession with Wario and trying to blame everyone else is a joke. No need to respond to you. You're done.

Mods you can close this thread..of course you know who hijacked it...Jagrwander
@RVACane

You continue to try a narrative that is both irresponsible and

Obviously reading comprehension is not your forte. You disregard what is not part of your weak narrative
The facts are the facts. And those of us that attend the games and watch the games know.

Just take your L and keep it moving. Your obsession with Wario and trying to blame everyone else is a joke. No need to respond to you. You're done.

Mods you can close this thread..of course you know who hijacked it...Jagrwander
@RVACane
See, personal shots and no data, even though I have 100% kept it on topic and not about you.

As a matter of fact, my post about the run thing being just message board perception has over 20 likes. So obviously they don’t all see it like you do.

How was it hijacked? I responded to someone who made an Iowa thread about Mario. You want it locked because you know my next move is to break down drives for you.

See, personal shots and no data, even though I have 100% kept it on topic and not about you.

As a matter of fact, my post about the run thing being just message board perception has over 20 likes. So obviously they don’t all see it like you do.

How was it hijacked? I responded to someone who made an Iowa thread about Mario. You want it locked because you know my next move is to break down drives for you.
I have more likes than you have on my post and had broken it down for you but you have your narrative that is hilarious.

But keep hijacking....and doing your best trolling.

Advertisement
Back