Iowa CB Terry Roberts transfers from Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
The question is, was he a Alonzo take ?

That I don’t know. They could have been trying to bring in senior guys with game experience to compete and it just didn’t work out either way he’s gone before we play a game so I’d rather it happen now than in the middle of the season

That I don’t know. They could have been trying to bring in senior guys with game experience to compete and it just didn’t work out either way he’s gone before we play a game so I’d rather it happen now than in the middle of the season
That’s true
It makes sense for him to
The dude from ou is a big upgrade to him and then the guy from vandy sealed the deal
This is likely the last year of football for this guy so he should go to play and make some memories at least
If it was still Diaz at least he could dance on the sidelines

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree with 1. Disagree with 2. They’re going to pull in that Juco kid this weekend. So obviously they’re still looking to trade up.

Trade up from whom, though?

Up from Terry Roberts? Sure. And we need the depth.

But that doesn't mean the JuCo kid is a "trade up" from other guys we already have. If he earns a spot, great. If he provides depth, great.

You can "like what you have" AND still want to have the right numbers and depth, regardless of who starts and who subs.

Chill Relax GIF
what-the.gif

The problem is our evaluators on staff are only slightly better than the evaluators on CIS. I remember vividly when dudes tried to convince me that guys like Larry Hope and Ryan Mayes were going to be studs. We are still playing that game I see

Advertisement
Back