2024 IOL Jason Zandamela, Clearwater Academy International

One9

Senior

"Miami is working hard on Clearwater Academy International interior offensive lineman Jason Zandamela and the interest is more than reciprocated. The center plans on seeing Miami this spring and that the Hurricanes are one school he’s feeling really good about. Oklahoma is another he’d like to see, but it’s Florida State leading on the Crystal Ball." - from 247's recruiting update from Under Armor's Orlando camp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gone have to beat out Atkins & FSU for him
Excited Bill Murray GIF

Mario & Mirabal reaction to competing with Atkins

Miami has been working to get Clearwater (Fla.) Academy International Top247 interior lineman Jason Zandamela on campus this spring.

That’ll finally happen on Saturday with the nation’s No. 80 overall prospect and No. 2 player at the position expected in Coral Gables alongside a number of teammates from the Bay Area program that's produced multiple Power 5 talents over the past few years.

A native of Mozambique, Zandamela has only been playing football for two seasons but has emerged for a top center target for programs like Miami, Florida State, and Oklahoma. Georgia and Florida have offered in March as well. So did Wisconsin, who traditionally stays close to the region to snag top linemen.

“They’ve been going crazy. I really like how they’re recruiting me and they’re showing me all this love. I’m talking to them like three times a week. I talk to [Mario] Cristobal all the time. I have a good feeling about them,” Zandamela told InsideTheU earlier this month.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back