Introducing The US1 Billboard Final Push: FIRE BLAKE JAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am not donating because I want to put pressure on the corch too. I can't speak for others.
I can see your point but we still need to get rid of the AD James first before the new AD hires the next coach. Sadly, miami is so F'd up right now, there is too many problems to just focus on one.

I can see your point but we still need to get rid of the AD James first before the new AD hires the next coach. Sadly, miami is so F'd up right now, there is too many problems to just focus on one.
Miami has done a **** job hiring an AD since Paul Dee retired. What makes you believe they will get it right this time?

Miami has done a **** job hiring an AD since Paul Dee retired. What makes you believe they will get it right this time?
I never said they will get it right this time but my point was we need to focus on the AD first who has made the lousy hires in the past such as diaz, richt including handing out undeserved extensions.

I never said they will get it right this time but my point was we need to focus on the AD first who has made the lousy hires in the past such as diaz, richt including handing out undeserved extensions.
Understand that. Why go all this trouble and spend hard earned money for them to turn around and hire another incompent bafoon?

Advertisement
Understand that. Why go all this trouble and spend hard earned money for them to turn around and hire another incompent bafoon?
The idea is to put pressure on UM to do something to force change. Otherwise, doing nothing solves nothing. The same crap will continue forever.

305 separatist,

When is the deadline to raise the funds? Maybe if we lose the bowl game too, people will change course and donate. We have over $4,000 but have not moved the dial in a few days. Maybe if we add Fire Diaz also like some have requested, it could get more donations? Thoughts?

Like many have already said, the problem is the UM admin, the HC is only the symptom of the disease.

Advertisement
305 separatist,

When is the deadline to raise the funds? Maybe if we lose the bowl game too, people will change course and donate. We have over $4,000 but have not moved the dial in a few days. Maybe if we add Fire Diaz also like some have requested, it could get more donations? Thoughts?

Like many have already said, the problem is the UM admin, the HC is only the symptom of the disease.

Move location.
May have enough for 2 boards already at different locations.

What if the billboard is just 3 images. Blake, Manny, and Enos all in clown paint.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. time is being wasted and it doesn't seem we will be hitting that goal mark. Put it somewhere else and use social media to blow it up even more.

I'm inclined to doing it right over rushing. Firstly, if someone can blow it up on social first then I think we can tell if we're going to hit the mark. I've been told there's 5 or 6 massive canes FB groups but as far as I'm aware no one has posted it there yet. Don't have a FB so can't do it myself.

Also, a likely fail of a bowl game would add even more fuel to this fire.

Frenk is flaming liberal I don't mean ***. He doesn't give two ***** about football. Not even sure he's an American citizen??? His picture should be all over the billboard, he sucks. Sickening what these liberals have done to our football team.

You're right. THIS is detrimental to the team and recruiting, not everything that has transpired over the last 15 years. Not our losses to FIU, Duke, GT, etc. Not the fact we have 1 ten win season in a decade and a half. Not Manny, Al, Randy, Coker, BJ James, Strawley, BOT, D'No, Whipple, Enos, Baker, etc. -- they aren't the clowns, WE are.

It would much more sane for us to blindly support this while they **** in our face. How far we have fallen is the epitome of incompetence in modern day CFB.

Billboard may or may not get any attention, but I'll gladly throw a couple bucks while you jackasses continue to pay for overpriced season tickets.
25 years off and on season ticket holder (20 out of 25 years buying) and have had season tix last seven years. Myself and many long season tix holders that I know will be pooling our funds (average of 3k) to split Heat Tickets. I have no ill will towards Manny because he loves the Canes and anyone in his shoes would not turn down this job. But the BOT doesnt give a s**t which is the ultimate factor in many of us giving up our seats. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back