Interesting..

View attachment 35279

Okay now I'm worried.. Coach azzani did something similar when Marquez Callaway committed...

Well when my boy Malik Foreman hosts him (a lifelong cane fan) that hates Willie Martinez, has got in multiple altercations with him, and wanted to transfer but was denied release...

Wonder how many recruits know that Butch Jones beats the **** out of his players if they don't bow down to him and call him out for being a ****ty coach

He punched some OLinemen last year right?

Yep. A kid that works out at my facility in Bristol, Tn.

He questioned a call they made the prior game and Jones pulled him out of the game, he confronted him about it at practice and jones told him to meet him behind the field house and slapped him across the face then the kid pushed Jones against the wall. Not the only time apparently a kid from Cincy when Jones was there had several things he opened up about that he saw while he was there.

That's interesting, considering that Tennessee doesn't have a field house.

Caught you tenn troll go back to your board troll

Advertisement
Tennesee fans are hilarious...they talking so much trash about "getting Fins-Aime out of south florida"...
They should realize that Carlins wanted to be a cane, and is only going to UT because Richt doesn't want him.

Last edited:
Let Richt finish this up. some of these losers shooting tweets telling them to kick rocks or they no good have to be fake canes fans accounts. We really need this dude

Tennesee fans are hilarious...they talking so much trash about "getting Fins-Aime out of south florida"...
They should realize that Carlins wanted to be a cane, and is only going to UT because Richt doesn't want him.

Carlins is blazing fast, would love Richt to change his mind...but too late

Advertisement

Me too. He was right in our backyard, we can't let that talent leave.

Me too. He was right in our backyard, we can't let that talent leave.

We? Disappointing troll effort here

View attachment 35279

Okay now I'm worried.. Coach azzani did something similar when Marquez Callaway committed...

Well when my boy Malik Foreman hosts him (a lifelong cane fan) that hates Willie Martinez, has got in multiple altercations with him, and wanted to transfer but was denied release...

Wonder how many recruits know that Butch Jones beats the **** out of his players if they don't bow down to him and call him out for being a ****ty coach

He questioned a call they made the prior game and Jones pulled him out of the game, he confronted him about it at practice and jones told him to meet him behind the field house and slapped him across the face then the kid pushed Jones against the wall. Not the only time apparently a kid from Cincy when Jones was there had several things he opened up about that he saw while he was there.

The facility right beside the practice field dumbass. I don't know the name of it.

Straight from the kids mouth lol. Mack Crowder from Tenn High school in Bristol TN. I trained him, Malik Foreman, Devaun Swafford (both from dobyns bennett) I know a lot of **** about TN. Devaun is the only one that liked it there and the only one that wasn't done dirty. Too bad he suffered a career ending back injury because your strength coach is clueless

Did we go after Fils-Aime at all? That kid can fly.

Slow played him too long and then when Rasul decommited tried and he wasn't interested. Another one to blame on Al and co

****....too bad. I really like the kids film. He has the type of speed that opens up games (the speed we've been lacking) and the skillset to move around in different positions.

Advertisement

The facility right beside the practice field dumbass. I don't know the name of it.

Straight from the kids mouth lol. Mack Crowder from Tenn High school in Bristol TN. I trained him, Malik Foreman, Devaun Swafford (both from dobyns bennett) I know a lot of **** about TN. Devaun is the only one that liked it there and the only one that wasn't done dirty. Too bad he suffered a career ending back injury because your strength coach is clueless

Well behind the facility is the practice field.. And well if you're talking about the other side.. That's right in the middle of streets of campus. So you're saying they fought in the street?

I just have a hard time believing that. I feel like if 85+ kids know about that, at least one of them would bring it up. What would they have to worry about? The whole coaching staff would be gone! Beating on kids? Cmon man that's a little far fetched.

Boy, the trolls sure are getting worse. Notice how he doesn't respond directly to people actually calling him out as a troll? And to add to that, who the **** cares about Tennessee?

Advertisement
Boy, the trolls sure are getting worse. Notice how he doesn't respond directly to people actually calling him out as a troll? ������ And to add to that, who the **** cares about Tennessee?

I'm not gonna sit here and fight with my fellow canes.

Did we go after Fils-Aime at all? That kid can fly.

Slow played him too long and then when Rasul decommited tried and he wasn't interested. Another one to blame on Al and co

****....too bad. I really like the kids film. He has the type of speed that opens up games (the speed we've been lacking) and the skillset to move around in different positions.

He was injured his junior year and didn't do much camping or anything over the summer so he wasn't noticed. Tennessee wouldn't have known about him if he didn't go on that visit circuit to UNC, UGA, Auburn, and more over the summer.

He had a good senior year and he's fast but in the end, we got the better back in Travis Homer. No doubt in my mind. I wish we could have had both but with our roster and the talent in 2017 at the position i think we made the right choice to only take 1.

If Byrd's commitment is tied to Fils-Aime, we may have messed up. But he's repeatedly said it's not. So we'll see. I'm not worried about Byrd tbh.

Advertisement
I just have a hard time believing that. I feel like if 85+ kids know about that, at least one of them would bring it up. What would they have to worry about? The whole coaching staff would be gone! Beating on kids? Cmon man that's a little far fetched.

Pretty well documented you could google it. Mack put it behind him because he grew up a vols fan and wants to play at the next level. He knew if he cried about it, it would be a Jonathan Martin situation and would be something he doesn't want to be associated with. He also thought Jones was ready to leave for the Michigan job and would be gone anyway or be fired before his playing career was over anyway. Obviously that hasn't happened yet. But he chose not to say anything about it.

If he doesn't make it to the NFL, not looking good right now.. he's going to put some attention to it

byrd_zpsslhjpet2.gif

We good.

Advertisement
Back