Interesting..

SteadyDobbin

Band
Banned
Saw a picture of carlin fils-aime and UT coaches with Tyler Byrd tonight. Curious to see how this recruitment ends. image.jpg

Advertisement
Byrd lives with Fils-Aime.

This one makes me nervous.

Also....F**k Larry Scott. That motherf**ker is simply recruiting our commit list.

Finally....F**k Willie Martinez. His best man wouldn't even hire him. He must really suck.

Advertisement
This UT stuff is just being overblown imo. He might go up and like it but it's just too little too late for them. He's been to Miami many times, knows everyone in the 2016 class, met many players, etc etc. None of that applies to Tennessee except Fils-Aime and Scott who is obviously looking for a HC job after reaching out to ULM. He may not be there much longer.

Byrd also is in a serious relationship. We know how that stuff goes. They tend to stay home, not go 15 hours north to school.

Advertisement
A kid I train is most likely hosting Byrd this weekend (He usually hosts DBs). He hates coach Martinez. Might play out well for us.

Advertisement
Richt better turn up the heat. Butch can sell ice to an Eskimo.

Jones better win a few meaningful games that isn't North Texas, West Carolina, or USCe or he's going to be the next WR coach for the Dallas Cowboys just like the last HC that wasn't worth a fu*k

Advertisement
Good luck wherever this young man chooses...just like any other potential add. As for Coach Scott, good for him. Its his job to promote Tennessee's program. All the best to him as well. Maybe in a few years he'll be anoth goid fit t return to the Miami coaching staff.

Yeah, the photo sucks as it shows he is being recruited by his own family from within... The UT coaches don't even care about his "brother". Byrd is the real prize and intent... Let's see if Richt proves his worth!

If Byrd flip.. I will be shocked.. I think the odds are about the same as me winning the lottery.

Advertisement
Back