Interesting..

View attachment 35279

Okay now I'm worried.. Coach azzani did something similar when Marquez Callaway committed...

Well when my boy Malik Foreman hosts him (a lifelong cane fan) that hates Willie Martinez, has got in multiple altercations with him, and wanted to transfer but was denied release...

Wonder how many recruits know that Butch Jones beats the **** out of his players if they don't bow down to him and call him out for being a ****ty coach

He punched some OLinemen last year right?

Yep. A kid that works out at my facility in Bristol, Tn.

He questioned a call they made the prior game and Jones pulled him out of the game, he confronted him about it at practice and jones told him to meet him behind the field house and slapped him across the face then the kid pushed Jones against the wall. Not the only time apparently a kid from Cincy when Jones was there had several things he opened up about that he saw while he was there.

That's interesting, considering that Tennessee doesn't have a field house.

Exposed.

Advertisement
Well behind the facility is the practice field.. And well if you're talking about the other side.. That's right in the middle of streets of campus. So you're saying they fought in the street?

LOL! No Cane fan would know this ***** let alone write about it. Only thing I know about Ten is that the Gator fans next door are always happy after they play them early in the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Update on Byrd...

Quote:
I spoke with four-star Miami cornerback commitment Tyler Byrd tonight following his in-home visit with Tennessee coach Butch Jones, running backs coach Robert Gillespie, tight ends coach Larry Scott and defensive backs coach Willie Martinez. Byrd said the visit went well, and he's looking forward to finally seeing for himself what UT has to offer this weekend during his official visit to Knoxville.
Byrd admitted he expects to have some serious thinking to do after his visit to Tennessee. It sounds like he's already a bit torn, and he said he's naturally really intrigued by the opportunity to play at UT alongside Vols running back commitment Carlin Fils-aime since they have lived together since they were in eighth grade.

The 5-foot-11.5, 194-pound Byrd said he still likes Miami, too, but Tennessee already seems to have made a pretty big impression on him. He said he liked what he heard from Jones, and he came away from the in-home visit with an even better idea of why Fils-aime likes the Vols so much. Byrd said he also still has a really good relationship with Scott, who was his primary recruiter at Miami before leaving for Tennessee earlier this month. He said he might have visited the Vols even if Scott hadn't left for UT, but having Scott there definitely pushed the Vols over the top in terms of getting a visit from him.

Regardless of what he decides this weekend, he said he probably will have a decision by next Monday or Tuesday, so there's a good chance he won't wait until signing day to make his final choice.

We'll have a full story on Byrd in the morning.

i think byrd just visiting cause his freind asked him to.i don't think is serious. its a free visit. in the end he sticks with miami just like bruce did. everyone was so sure bruce was gone and look at that he stayed.

richt and staff can recruit too u know. they have had to recruit against sec for years now. nothing new to them. give them more credit then people on here are doing. they have top 10 class after top 10 class at georgia.

and don't give me the only had gt to recruit against. when 51 pct of your team is 4 or 5 stars u beat the big boys for your kids.

Advertisement
Update on Byrd...

Quote:
I spoke with four-star Miami cornerback commitment Tyler Byrd tonight following his in-home visit with Tennessee coach Butch Jones, running backs coach Robert Gillespie, tight ends coach Larry Scott and defensive backs coach Willie Martinez. Byrd said the visit went well, and he's looking forward to finally seeing for himself what UT has to offer this weekend during his official visit to Knoxville.
Byrd admitted he expects to have some serious thinking to do after his visit to Tennessee. It sounds like he's already a bit torn, and he said he's naturally really intrigued by the opportunity to play at UT alongside Vols running back commitment Carlin Fils-aime since they have lived together since they were in eighth grade.

The 5-foot-11.5, 194-pound Byrd said he still likes Miami, too, but Tennessee already seems to have made a pretty big impression on him. He said he liked what he heard from Jones, and he came away from the in-home visit with an even better idea of why Fils-aime likes the Vols so much. Byrd said he also still has a really good relationship with Scott, who was his primary recruiter at Miami before leaving for Tennessee earlier this month. He said he might have visited the Vols even if Scott hadn't left for UT, but having Scott there definitely pushed the Vols over the top in terms of getting a visit from him.

Regardless of what he decides this weekend, he said he probably will have a decision by next Monday or Tuesday, so there's a good chance he won't wait until signing day to make his final choice.

We'll have a full story on Byrd in the morning.
lol...Just go away...

Tennessee fans are giant dorks, just like most SEC fans. They infested our message board 11 years ago when they thought they were getting Kenny Phillips too.

Advertisement
Tennessee fans are giant dorks, just like most SEC fans. They infested our message board 11 years ago when they thought they were getting Kenny Phillips too.

We let them get Byron Moore instead. Turned out well.

We let them get Byron Moore instead. Turned out well.

They got superstar Dee Morley as well.

Those nerds were pounding their chests like they were taking over South Florida recruiting LOL

I don't see byrd leaving Miami. Richt will continue to make him top priority early playing time isn't a question for byrd.

Advertisement
The reason he's visiting is very serious. He's visiting because the person he's lived with since 8th grade is committed there. When you have very good friends like that visiting the same school this close to NSD there is always reason to believe they'll choose that school....especially when one of those friends is already committed to the school they are visiting. I just think its BS its Byrd being the one that has to follow. It's not like Fils-Aime has ever showed any type of interest in Miami, regardless if his best friend was committed or not.
Also add in that Larry Scott, there is definitely a good chance that he flips to UT. We better hope we keep him though, because he is our most important recruit in the entire class imo. Kid will start day 1 here.

Advertisement
Back