Interesting

Advertisement
From what I heard, the leg injury was always a day-to-day thing both in terms of pain tolerance and functionality of the leg (he woke up day of Clemson with the intention of playing but couldn't walk).

I don't disagree that the coaches should have stepped in and "saved" TVD from himself, but if the player says he's good to go as a coach you go with it, right?
That was bs. I was told all week they’d be shocked if he could play. There’s a reason I hinted at Emory that week. Tvd wasn’t playing that day. Mario was just covering his *** up after Susan called out the obvious. Tvd was hobbling around like an old man. When it comes to injuries I pay Mario no attention.

Dawson with a running qb and no meddling would be intriguing.
Nobody is meddling Dawson's offense is just very bland. Plus we seen Dawson with Tune ( a mobile qb) last year and he almost got playcalling duties taken away from him. I think we can win with Dawson but its going to take us adding some serious playmakers

Advertisement
From what I heard, the leg injury was always a day-to-day thing both in terms of pain tolerance and functionality of the leg (he woke up day of Clemson with the intention of playing but couldn't walk).

I don't disagree that the coaches should have stepped in and "saved" TVD from himself, but if the player says he's good to go as a coach you go with it, right?
Coaches have to save the players from themselves.

Fine - he starts. As a coach you watch the game and see he’s not right. You should pull him, right?

Big time qbs don’t usually enter the portal. So it’s going to be a guy you back channeled or a guy that solid with some tools you think you can get the best out of
I think they have a plan. If it works out they’ll be happy about it and so will most fans.

Not exactly a 1 option situation but a few options they can pursue.

Unexpected things happen that can throw a wrench in it.

Advertisement
Nobody is meddling Dawson's offense is just very bland. Plus we seen Dawson with Tune ( a mobile qb) last year and he almost got playcalling duties taken away from him. I think we can win with Dawson but its going to take us adding some serious playmakers
Do you consider the Ol Coach / HC having a huge hand in the running game and adding to it as meddling? Because I do. Mario is a former OL and wants an identity, that’s just facts. Dawson the last two weeks is a drastic difference. If you choose to be blind to that it’s on you. We saw a good bit of the same stuff as Gattis ran mid season.

Advertisement
The pick he threw against UVA to X should‘ve told the biggest of haters he was hurt badly. He couldn’t drive the ball at all and had X by two steps. He never misses that ball. Fact is he should’ve sat two games after UNC.
agree with a slight twist. . . . the coaches should have sat him even if he lied to them and said he was feeling "great". that's on the coaches, not him.

Advertisement
Do you consider the Ol Coach / HC having a huge hand in the running game and adding to it as meddling? Because I do. Mario is a former OL and wants an identity, that’s just facts. Dawson the last two weeks is a drastic difference. If you choose to be blind to that it’s on you. We saw a good bit of the same stuff as Gattis ran mid season.
Mario did say before the season different people would have input in the run game think he said Mirabal and Harris would have some input in it to

Advertisement
Back