Rumor Interesting Use of Transfer Portal

You wouldn’t understand. I didn’t either until I was in the parent situation.
I could have used a different GIF, but that would have caused insanity around here and I dont want that.

Lets just say people with very exotic and bright fantasies might get what I was trying to allude to.

Advertisement
You all are so tightly wound up. Go **** your girls or guys, or Sheman… whatever your into. Chill out. Not everything needs to be some attack. This site is full of dudes who need to decompress and get some release.

He clearly has ability and has developed into a legit target for FSU.
Nah I am calm you just made a dumbass post and followed it up by dumbass posts. The thread is about players preserving a redshirt and going into the portal midseason. You took the opportunity to try to pile on the canes while pumping up FSU.

You said Pitman "did the same thing" No he didnt.

Pitman played in 7 games for Oregon that year. He burned his red**** and still transferred and quit on his team midyear because he was not getting the targets he thought. (Pitman was 7th on his own team. Jaylon Redd, Troy Franklin, Johnny Johnson, Travis Dye, Kris Hutson and Devon Williams all had more catches and yards. So he simply got passed up and went to look for greener pasture. He found it on an FSU team that is being forced to start portal WR at **** near every position due to poor recruiting.) That is completely different than what this thread is about.

You should know this because that information is in the article you then posted, then you commented on your own post about how he has become FSU "go to" wr (also false) and then made a comment about him not wanting to play in Marios offense (also irrelevant to this thread) then asked a bunch of grown men to imagine something about his feelings if he showed out beating a rival and his old coach. Tell me honestly what was the point of that?

I could have used a different GIF, but that would have caused insanity around here and I dont want that.

Lets just say people with very exotic and bright fantasies might get what I was trying to allude to.
8E22F85E-2496-480C-867E-9063B0110816.gif

Hard to argue with the empowerment of players…
I like the empowerment of the players, however this is going to be more and more like pro sports, and the NCAA has turned it into this.

We are talking about a place for education.

When you are offering scholarships, and players choose to sit out, scholarships should be revoked and educational requirements should have to be met, per the University. BUT all schools would never get on board with this. Too much money involved already, and the scholarship is pennies. If you can transfer in blue chip players and play in high profile contests, at the benefit of the university, then you already know that $$ drives it all.

At the end of the day when these kids go on to finish college with a degree in "gameday sports apparel", or whatever the **** these schools offer high profile athletes (that don't actually pursue something a little more legit)...and they do not get drafted, what exactly are these Universities offering these student athletes besides an opportunity to make the University itself more money?!

Advertisement
The senior safety is a part time starter. His snaps are slowly dwindling though. One of the receivers has played in every game. The other safety isn’t getting much burn but he’s one of the highest rated guys on the roster. The other receiver I don’t think has seen the field.

It’s a depth issue for them, more than a losing unhappy playmakers thing.
Both WRs have a combined 3 catches in an Air raid offense they won’t be missed

Advertisement
I like the empowerment of the players, however this is going to be more and more like pro sports, and the NCAA has turned it into this.

We are talking about a place for education.

When you are offering scholarships, and players choose to sit out, scholarships should be revoked and educational requirements should have to be met, per the University. BUT all schools would never get on board with this. Too much money involved already, and the scholarship is pennies. If you can transfer in blue chip players and play in high profile contests, at the benefit of the university, then you already know that $$ drives it all.

At the end of the day when these kids go on to finish college with a degree in "gameday sports apparel", or whatever the **** these schools offer high profile athletes (that don't actually pursue something a little more legit)...and they do not get drafted, what exactly are these Universities offering these student athletes besides an opportunity to make the University itself more money?!
In Tx there's plenty of opportunities to continue to make $ off of your likeness. From car salesman, recruiter and etc.

Advertisement
Back