Rumor Interesting Use of Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I'd like to see players use this as a strategy to force the program to enact changes.

If players realize the scheme is not capable of winning and they're being driven into the dirt while racking up injuries, then they can sit out and hopefully it serves as a wakeup call to the staff.

I'd like to see players use this as a strategy to force the program to enact changes.

If players realize the scheme is not capable of winning and they're being driven into the dirt while racking up injuries, then they can sit out and hopefully it serves as a wakeup call to the staff.

Advertisement

That is one slippery slope and an act that would likely tear a program apart from the inside. It’s up to the HC to drive change.

THE FUNNIEST THING IS PPL ACTING LIKE THE TRANSFER PORTAL IS "NEW".

PEOPLE ALWAYYYYYS TRANSFERRED. Now its just more documented ...but its the same as its always was where folks back channel before transferring...I mean sh*t we had Brock Berlin from UF playing qb for us. The only thing that really was new was folks getting the free covid year...and transferring without sitting out being allowed.

Soon it will be like baseball, kid changes jersey at the half, walks to the other team.

Advertisement
THE FUNNIEST THING IS PPL ACTING LIKE THE TRANSFER PORTAL IS "NEW".

PEOPLE ALWAYYYYYS TRANSFERRED. Now its just more documented ...but its the same as its always was where folks back channel before transferring...I mean sh*t we had Brock Berlin from UF playing qb for us. The only thing that really was new was folks getting the free covid year...and transferring without sitting out being allowed.
Yeah, but that is huge - especially if you had already used a redshirt

****, hard to imagine WRs wanting to get out of that scheme.

Likens got em blockin too much.

soft GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately yes tonight. Little man spiked my adrenaline for a second and now I can’t go back to sleep.
I feel your pain. Not only do I have 2 from the first wife. But the 2nd wife is 15 years younger and I have a young step kid who still needs attention. Lol

Advertisement
Back