Rumor Interesting Use of Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Yeah, but that is huge - especially if you had already used a redshirt
If you have already used a redshirt...you dont have another one to use unless its medical.

The only folks with a loophole is the ones that got the free covid year. Since they may still have their redshirt year in their back pocket.

And Pittman has become FSU’s go to target and looks good. Imagine how he will feel if he shows out vs Mario in the FSU vs Miami game

Now i see how easy it was for BMAC to negative recruit against Cristobal.

Its clear Oregons wr room hated the sh*t out of their offense and he probaly always has to fan the flames weekly.

This ninja was so broke down that he ****** transferred to FSU and to catch passes from Jordan Travis. Granted he is a Florida boy but sh*t mans said he touch the ball more his freshman year........in High school than he did at Oregon.

Advertisement
THE FUNNIEST THING IS PPL ACTING LIKE THE TRANSFER PORTAL IS "NEW".

PEOPLE ALWAYYYYYS TRANSFERRED. Now its just more documented ...but its the same as its always was where folks back channel before transferring...I mean sh*t we had Brock Berlin from UF playing qb for us. The only thing that really was new was folks getting the free covid year...and transferring without sitting out being allowed.

The biggest difference is that schools can't block them from going to other schools including rivals ... ala Urban

Last edited:
Now i see how easy it was for BMAC to negative recruit against Cristobal.

Its clear Oregons wr room hated the sh*t out of their offense and he probaly always has to fan the flames weekly.

This ninja was so broke down that he ****** transferred to FSU and to catch passes from Jordan Travis. Granted he is a Florida boy but sh*t mans said he touch the ball more his freshman year........in High school than he did at Oregon.

it’s an eye opening article for sure. But it’s the new reality and world for CFB players. Coaches can no longer bull**** and string players along not force their hand with them.

Skilled position players will move to offenses that will showcase their skills.

I'd like to see players use this as a strategy to force the program to enact changes.

If players realize the scheme is not capable of winning and they're being driven into the dirt while racking up injuries, then they can sit out and hopefully it serves as a wakeup call to the staff.
This would be career suicide for the players involved in this.

If you have already used a redshirt...you dont have another one to use unless its medical.

The only folks with a loophole is the ones that got the free covid year. Since they may still have their redshirt year in their back pocket.
Right, but you used to have to sit out a year unless you were a grad transfer which was hard enough as it was, but if you also had already used a redshirt it meant that either you had to pay your own way for that year you had to sit out or the school had to pay your scholarship for you to sit out while you weren't playing for them. And if you only had one year of eligibility left, had used your redshirt and were not a grad transfer, you were out of luck.

Advertisement
And the schools should take away the scholarship, take away the housing, food etc. Not be allowed around the team

I'd like to see players use this as a strategy to force the program to enact changes.

If players realize the scheme is not capable of winning and they're being driven into the dirt while racking up injuries, then they can sit out and hopefully it serves as a wakeup call to the staff.
*** it...let the kids call the plays, run the team since they know what needs to be done.

The coaches should also sit out if the players can’t run their scheme.

Advertisement
And Pittman has become FSU’s go to target and looks good. Imagine how he will feel if he shows out vs Mario in the FSU vs Miami game
go to target?? He is third on his own team. Be honest you only watched the Wake game where he scored twice but you must have missed the Louisville game where he had 1 catch for 7 yards, or LSU where he only had 3 catches. He had a nice game against Wake, that is it. Dude has like 220 total yards. Restrepo has 172 and played in 3 less games.

And what is with the latter part of your statement? "imagine how he will feel" you want us to imagine how an FSU player will feel if he shows out against a rival AND against his former head coach that let him walk to the portal? IDK prob pretty fvking good. That is like us getting a transfer from memphis who then shows out against FSU when Norvell was the coach at both places. We dont need to imagine, you know it will feel good and he will have a chip on his shoulder but f the nole.

go to target?? He is third on his own team. Be honest you only watched the Wake game where he scored twice but you must have missed the Louisville game where he had 1 catch for 7 yards, or LSU where he only had 3 catches. He had a nice game against Wake, that is it. Dude has like 220 total yards. Restrepo has 172 and played in 3 less games.

And what is with the latter part of your statement? "imagine how he will feel" you want us to imagine how an FSU player will feel if he shows out against a rival AND against his former head coach that let him walk to the portal? IDK prob pretty fvking good. That is like us getting a transfer from memphis who then shows out against FSU when Norvell was the coach at both places. We dont need to imagine, you know it will feel good and he will have a chip on his shoulder but f the nole.

You all are so tightly wound up. Go **** your girls or guys, or Sheman… whatever your into. Chill out. Not everything needs to be some attack. This site is full of dudes who need to decompress and get some release.

He clearly has ability and has developed into a legit target for FSU.

Advertisement
The guys doing it aren’t even getting snaps I believe lol this is a non story
The senior safety is a part time starter. His snaps are slowly dwindling though. One of the receivers has played in every game. The other safety isn’t getting much burn but he’s one of the highest rated guys on the roster. The other receiver I don’t think has seen the field.

It’s a depth issue for them, more than a losing unhappy playmakers thing.

But the 2nd wife is 15 years younger and I have a young step kid who still needs attention
Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back