Interesting Tweet...

HurricaneUWW

Savvy Vet
Any idea or speculation if this is who I'm thinking it could be? Aka CT9.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Hahaha Al Blades would of had them settle this in the middle of the locker room.

It's the offseason, and I'm procrastinating work, so I'll bite...

Sounds like this man is sub-tweeting Chad!!11! I bet Chad missed a workout or something, and 56 is really trying to get it this year!1!

Can someone translate the tweet and its significance in modern parlance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad Thomas would be a much better football player if he would focus on football more than music.

That's regardless if this tweet is about him or not.

He is as naturally gifted as any DL in America.

Advertisement

What, AU? Can't read the tweet from under those grey, long, and unruly eyebrows?

"You all n*ggas are not on this **** for real. You all are playing games. One day you want to play ball, the next day you want to be a rapper/producer. I'm really on this football."

Well if it is about a teammate then he shouldn't have handled it this way. He should have just challenged whomever in person to give their all to the team. Airing someone out like this would just cause a strained relationship between those players.

Advertisement

Unfortunately, that is modern parlance. I don't even know who 56 Nightmares is. Could just be a problem sleeper.

My interpretation: Chad Thomas needs to get his ******* priorities straight and start getting dedicated to football.

Well if it is about a teammate then he shouldn't have handled it this way. He should have just challenged whomever in person to give their all to the team. Airing someone out like this would just cause a strained relationship between those players.

It's Michael Pinckney. He seems to fit the old school, kick your *** Cane mentality.

Not a cool thing to tweet, but he's a freshman. We need aggressive and ruthless leaders on this team, and I hope this kid becomes that in a year or two.

Advertisement
Dont read too much into this...theres like 20 million kids who think they can rap/produce..he could be talking about half of sfl.

It's Michael Pinckney. He seems to fit the old school, kick your *** Cane mentality.

Not a cool thing to tweet, but he's a freshman. We need aggressive and ruthless leaders on this team, and I hope this kid becomes that in a year or two.

Ya exactly I see it as a Freshman move to make that tweet, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to get your teammates heads on straight. I applaud him for trying to make it a point that if you come to the U then you're going to give it your all for the team. Just have to be mature and level up with Chad or whomever it is one on one. Just man up with him, be like " I appreciate your love for music, but we got work to do right now, the music can wait."

At this point Chad is more likely to achieve national fame for music. His songs get national underground airplay and he's performed with some national level folks.

Advertisement
It's clearly about Gage Batten. The kid is more focused on a Country Rap career than run blocking. Should have known better than to expect anything more from Travis Tritt's ******* son.

20160513_141743.jpg

e30297gs7q9.jpg

Advertisement
Back