Interesting Tweet...

It's the offseason, and I'm procrastinating work, so I'll bite...

Sounds like this man is sub-tweeting Chad!!11! I bet Chad missed a workout or something, and 56 is really trying to get it this year!1!

Didnt mean to down vote. iPad happens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Chad Thomas would be a much better football player if he would focus on football more than music.

How do you know what he's focused on? There are dudes who study and play musical instruments or who spend a lot of time doing art who are great athletes.

Chad needs to increase his intensity and play harder on more downs while he's on the field. That doesn't have jack **** to do with him rapping in his spare time.

Advertisement
FSU receivers (and maybe, humanity in general) should be scared of 56 Nightmares. That's all I know.

Grown **** men following teenagers on twitter is creepy.
Almost as creepy as grown **** men wearing a team jersey of a player
half his age (if you're not player's relative).

Advertisement
Can someone translate the tweet and its significance in modern parlance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, that is modern parlance. I don't even know who 56 Nightmares is. Could just be a problem sleeper.

Suffers from sleep apnea

No such thing.

Really, I'd be interested in your explanation, as obviously many people are under a misconception in your view, Thanks.

It's clearly about Gage Batten. The kid is more focused on a Country Rap career than run blocking. Should have known better than to expect anything more from Travis Tritt's ******* son.

View attachment 36265

View attachment 36266

I am thinking more so Big SMO

[video=youtube_share;-FRKaDxcg80]http://youtu.be/-FRKaDxcg80[/video]

[video=youtube_share;J3JpPIFmXEM]https://youtu.be/J3JpPIFmXEM[/video]
[MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION] that's what wannabe rednecks listen to

Advertisement
Here is to hoping Coach Kool can bring out the best in Chad although the tweet probably has nothing to do with CT9.

It's clearly about Gage Batten. The kid is more focused on a Country Rap career than run blocking. Should have known better than to expect anything more from Travis Tritt's ******* son.

View attachment 36265

View attachment 36266

I was thinking Gregg Allman.

gregallman.jpg

Advertisement
Back