Interesting tweet

Advertisement
Frenk a flaming liberal, I don't mean ***. Not even sure this ***** is an American citizen. Has had his head up liberals asses worse than Shalala. Do your homework dope. This liberal doesn't give two ***** about football. This liberals name should be on the top of the billboard.

Pete Carroll is a staunch liberal and kicked the **** out of everyone for years while allowing cheating. Politics are meaningless in football.

First of all Shalala is gone. Two hires made since. Same bull****. I blame the coaches. Everyone who got fired has been a bum since they left and is set to continue.

Advertisement
Retards are still talking LIB nonsense even while Donna’s troll *** has moved on? Like Fenk and/or the BOTs are forever invisible or some *****. Miss me with that. The troll is gone. Who ever has the reigns now is at fault. And I’m sure the BOT has plenty of conservative capitalists on deck.
You realize the current AD office is still Donna's cronies, right? No way she was leaving without having her footprint still in place

Advertisement
O
Of course you don't you're a flaming liberal. He's a globalist liberal the worst of the worst kind. He cares nothing about the Miami football program.
And you know this how? Sounds like you're making nothing but assumptions.

The ones that do have successful sports and a successful college. I think you forget who put the U on the map. I'll make another thread about that soon.

LOL ok if you believe that. you think UFs president (who just took over a few years back) gives a ****? no. he lets his AD and their booster network go to work and keep status quo. their pres is a cornell guy. university presidents have a lot more than just football on their plate. thats the ADs job. this isnt a pro team, its a school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL ok if you believe that. you think UFs president (who just took over a few years back) gives a ****? no. he lets his AD and their booster network go to work and keep status quo. their pres is a cornell guy. university presidents have a lot more than just football on their plate. thats the ADs job. this isnt a pro team, its a school.
Without football the U would have stayed that **** little college that nobody cared about.

Advertisement
Back