Interesting tweet

Advertisement
I wouldn’t disrespect him either. He took this program to new heights and everyone should be grateful for that. Still doesn’t mean he should be able to coach as long as he wants with no accountability.

Him being a hall of fame coach and staying too long can both be true.
Agreed mutually exclusive

Advertisement
Retards are still talking LIB nonsense even while Donna’s troll *** has moved on? Like Fenk and/or the BOTs are forever invisible or some *****. Miss me with that. The troll is gone. Who ever has the reigns now is at fault. And I’m sure the BOT has plenty of conservative capitalists on deck.

Advertisement
Retards are still talking LIB nonsense even while Donna’s troll *** has moved on? Like Fenk and/or the BOTs are forever invisible or some *****. Miss me with that. The troll is gone. Who ever has the reigns now is at fault. And I’m sure the BOT has plenty of conservative capitalists on deck.
Frenk a flaming liberal, I don't mean ***. Not even sure this ***** is an American citizen. Has had his head up liberals asses worse than Shalala. Do your homework dope. This liberal doesn't give two ***** about football. This liberals name should be on the top of the billboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you’re serious but I’ll bite. Jim Morris wore #3. Everyone calls him 3

yes, serious. I haven’t lived in Miami or been to a baseball game since the mid 90’s. College baseball is never on TV except CWS, and we haven’t been regulars there for a while. I follow them casually as that’s about the best I can do.

is he saying he should be the AD?

Denial is like drug. And liberals sling that **** like it's going out of style. Ask the good folks in places like, LA, Chicago, Cincinnati, Memphis, San Fran, Philly, Jersey, Detroit, Miami, New Orleans , DC and NYC how they feel about how liberals have taken over these once crown jewels of this country and turned them into complete **** holes by imposing their self serving liberal policies. Liberals controls 3 major components of this country. Medical care, education and the media. All of which are a complete mess. But you go on thinking this LIB stuff is nonsense. Liberals have taken over at the University of Miami and the results are obvious.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Frenk a flaming liberal, I don't mean ***. Not even sure this ***** is an American citizen. Has had his head up liberals asses worse than Shalala. Do your homework dope. This liberal doesn't give two ***** about football. This liberals name should be on the top of the billboard.

you do realize MOST university presidents dont care about sports right? that isnt their focus as a ******* president of a school. their focus is the school. that being said, the president you guys kill the most is the one who actually loved sports and was too involved. UM isnt a pro team, its a school first. the issue is with the BOT who clearly like the AD. its the ADs job and in miamis case, the BOTs job, to get things right football wise since they hold the power. id rather the president stay out of football decisions bc that isnt their job and they have a crap ton more to worry about. the BOT like Blake James which is why hes still in charge and the BOT uses the AD as a fundraiser and not as an actual AD

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the difference here is to all those schools you mentioned, football isnt a game, it's a religion. A 365 day a year worship service and pass the plate cult. Apparently it's just a revenue stream to our leadership.
they have fanbases whose lives revolve around that, as well. we dont. their cities revolve around football season.

Conservatives don't run the school a bunch of liberals have been since Shalala the head bimbo liberal. It seems like the liberals want to turn it into the Berkeley of the east coast, take your blinders off. You think it's bad now unless you get some conservatives in there to fix it, the **** show gets worse.

Lol there's no George Bush or Donald trump to blame it on in this situation... libs been showin off what a **** show they are for quite some time and community college of coral gables is exhibit A

Don't worry... they elected her into public office... the maroons never learn

you do realize MOST university presidents dont care about sports right? that isnt their focus as a ******* president of a school. their focus is the school. that being said, the president you guys kill the most is the one who actually loved sports and was too involved. UM isnt a pro team, its a school first. the issue is with the BOT who clearly like the AD. its the ADs job and in miamis case, the BOTs job, to get things right football wise since they hold the power. id rather the president stay out of football decisions bc that isnt their job and they have a crap ton more to worry about. the BOT like Blake James which is why hes still in charge and the BOT uses the AD as a fundraiser and not as an actual AD
The ones that do have successful sports and a successful college. I think you forget who put the U on the map. I'll make another thread about that soon.

Advertisement
Back